Game Day: Cowboys v Manly [Round 13, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In all honesty, I think we can still win but I'd be happier (more confident) if this is what the 17 looks like at kick off.....

Turbo
Jorge
Walks
Suli
Garrick
General
Cherry
AFB
Api
Kapow
Thommo
Siro
Jake

Fainu
Jetski
Boyle
Paseka

Personally, other than missing Scorpio, Croker, Waddell and Sips, I think that's about as good as we can put on the park with the squad we have.
In all honesty, I think we can still win but I'd be happier (more confident) if this is what the 17 looks like at kick off.....

Turbo
Jorge
Walks
Suli
Garrick
General
Cherry
AFB
Api
Kapow
Thommo
Siro
Jake

Fainu
Jetski
Boyle
Paseka

Personally, other than missing Scorpio, Croker, Waddell and Sips, I think that's about as good as we can put on the park with the squad we have.
Pretty sure that will be the team mate. If DCE can even walk I'd expect him to play. Be cool to see how Cust goes with the Captain - Go Manly

Suli back will make a huge difference.
Despite the doomsayers, he has been missed.
Agreed. Strong ball runner and a busted pinky wouldn't have prevented Donny from busting him on the training paddock. He'll be fit enough and the combo with Dylan could be pretty destructive hopefully.

Woohoo glad to see cherry named !! I hope all our players come through uninjured please lol I would have liked too see elliot on the wing for Tafua it would give us more speed out wide and safety under the high balls

Cade Cust will partner DCE. Elgey and Elliot out.

As predictable as a team behind by at least 10 points in the first half suddenly getting all the penalties.....

This predictable I like though. DCE and Jake make us a much better side.

Nrl dot com still showing Kane as half...or maybe that's cause my internet has been slowed to 256 Kbps/sec. are u guys SURE the boys are in

As predictable as a team behind by at least 10 points in the first half suddenly getting all the penalties.....

This predictable I like though. DCE and Jake make us a much better side.
Unless it's us. If we're behind by 10 pts it's to plan and the canaries will just cane us more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8