Couple of things...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Micheal Robertson is a champion... has he played a bad game for us??? The only one that comes to mind is against parra last year. I think he has been one of our best buys of late.

Sione Fendandfoodareme showed some promise I thought.. good hard runner of the ball.. probably needs some defensive work but he looks a likely type.

Travis Burns spits alot.

He is not a fullback though.

he was caught out of position early in the first half by a kick and he was lucky that it went over the deadball line as the soward was first there by a mile.

he also threw a **** pass which was intercepted and soward scored from it. he didn't gove koala much support each time a bomb went up.

He made quite a few mistakes I thought.

Like Kingy said, his positional play was terrible and missed a few tackles, 1 of which lead to a try.

He does miss a lot. And unlike his panthers game its not that he's in the wrong position. He just gets run over! :lol:

Yep, he fell off a few, but at least he slowed the man and turned him on the inside, so it wasnt all that dangerous. His opponent is a promising youngster as well.

I still like the look of him, good shape and size.

Also the way he set up the hicks try was great. They had 4 men in cover.

Yeah, theres no doubt he's got it in attack.

Defense could use a lot of work but your right, he could be very promising.

I haven't seen much of the other PL players but do we have any backs that are of decent size. Neumann is a tad on the smaller size but you come up against the Dragons and bullgogs new backs and their all a fair bit bulkier.

I used to think he was smaller but trust me, after seeing him standing next to stewy at penriff he is fairly big, rahter broad shoulders. He will fill out over the next few years and size will not be an issue.

He has a while to get up to speed behind bell and im glad he is getting a run now so he can start working on things.

Yeah, its good to see des start to blood guys before they are due to take the reigns.

I was worried about his way of doing things but we've seen Nenmann, Fine, Afa, Ballin Cuthbo ect all in the same year we're running 2nd.

Great to see.

He's a great player but he's not going to push Stewart out of the way for fullback. I thought he was a massive improvement on Hicks at fullback.

I agree, Robertson was very good for us on Sunday. However he should never have played at fullback. Weakening one position to strengthen another is not good policy imo. By putting him at the back, Des exposed two vital positions out wide to PL players, one would have been enough, but two was bad. As well as those two PLers we had Beaver who really shouldn't be out wide these days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4