Country announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just announced by Bellamy on ABC

B.Stewart
J.Morris
Quinn
Tahu
Roberts
Gidley
Kimmorley
Fitzgibbon
Buderus
White
Laffranchi
Bird
Creagh

Campbell
Douglas
B.Cross
Newton

Ryles, Cooper unavailable.

Glen Stewart unlucky to miss out to Newton

City

1. Minichello
2. Hayne
3. Lewis
4. Collis
5. El Masri
6. Anasta
7. Gower
8. King
9. Farah
10. Thompson
11. Gallen
12. Hoffman
13. Maitua

14. Wing
15. Watmough
16. Gibbs
17. Pomeroy

No Orford

Orford & Monaghan didn't help their claims last night. Glenn & Hicks are well unlucky.

My first thought was J Morris was John from the Tigers.

I would have had slightly different teams, just hope none of our boys get injured and are ok for Sunday.

Frankly both Orford an Monas didn't deserve a selection... Mona's mind was elsewhere... and Orford suffered from second up syndrome. Sort of glad Glenn Stewart didn't get a run, he needs a rest. Thought Whatmough's bench selection interesting, as he is an 80 min player, Ok to replace him if he's going bad, but I would have thought that the bench rotation would have been better with him on the field.

Cooper is injured

Phil Grahan has come in as Tahu's replacement, unlucky for Hicks

Phil Grahan has come in as Tahu's replacement, unlucky for Hicks

Maybe unlucky for Hicks but it is great for Manly and this weekend's match against the Raiders :dance:
I was getting rather worried about this weekends match depending on how many Manly players were picked & after the Raiders gave the Panfers a lesson. The Raiders play a lot better at home than they do away - lucky it's not a Monday night match! The Raiders have a 100% win record playing at home on Monday nights........ :~?

Half the Panthers side had a bad illness all last week. And Gower spent the previous night in hospital.

We'll be right.

Congrats to Brett Stewart.. he gets his chance to out play Stinkychello and get the 1 for NSW!!!

Orford doesn't deserve selection.. the fact he goes to water in big games is really starting to piss me off

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2