Countdown has begun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That loss also showed that we would have only been making up the numbers in last years finals. We just didn't have it last year unfortunately. Though I agree, I too am dirty with how we lost. We just played with no heart that day. And that we played like that at Brookie when we had everything to play for was harder to take.

Next Thursday is redemption.

How the dragon's made the finals last year is still beyond me. Unlike us though, they defended their little red and white hearts out when needed.

I am in Tassie for the next 5 weeks and this is the rugby league anti Christ butt hole of the world(great bakeries),I will be relying on this site for the best most unbiased updates on the mighty eagles,my input for the warriors,we win,whos next,we win when we get to the eels,we win,foz f**k him let him eat jellies eels,hes a mercenary has been,choc,total has been,dahli who cares,we gotta beat cowgirls and donkies to be the best.
Great food in Tassie nice great food but the people are backward AF

We will beat the Eels, TT will contain Semi and that is their only attacking play.
Semi isn't the threat he used to be, Jennings won't pass him the ball. Nine times out of ten Jennings will cut back inside when he gets the ball, leaving Semi stuck out on the wing scratching his.

This'll be my first game of the season and I can't wait. Being a teacher that lives in Slime territory it's worked out perfectly.

Drive over before the traffic gets too bad. Have a meal and a few quiet ones at the club before taking up residence on the hill on the half way line.

Come up and say hi. I'll be the one wearing maroon. :rofl:

Their left side is still a worry with all that speed, the Tigers exposed Lyon's lack of pace easily and the Eels always go that way against us.

Parra were excellent today.

Manly were just good.

The ball playing and running skills of Foran and Norman were exceptional today.
Api and Walker have great running gamee but their ball playing needs to be a lot better.

We need to defend very well and Snake needs to inject himself into attack againsy the Eels.

Sqeels were really terrific today. Their line speed was breathtaking. However, best laugh was one of the commentators waxing on about their chances this year and that Parra fans must no longer just dream about a Premiership. That is going to be tough if they get a 10 point deduction which would be fair on current revelations of TPA rorting
Beating them would be a massive season highlight!

Last edited:
We have a long way to go before reaching Parra's defence alone. If we can jag a win against them that would be unreal.

We have a long way to go before reaching Parra's defence alone. If we can jag a win against them that would be unreal.

I saw the eels play on Easter Monday and they were so poor that game, they are very inconsistent. Today yes they were good but the raiders through nothing at them today.

I love the fact parra will come in over confident, everyone in the media will be talking them up!!

Our boys owe us at home , they have been poor so far this season.

This has ambush written over it. I think we can most certainly win!!

**** those slimy eels,there gonna be playing for nothing but the spoon this year once the league is thru with these cheats

Manly at Brookie grow another leg. We are up against it given how good parra is right now;-). But never write man off.

Beat the Eels on Thursday and our season will be officially back on track, bigtime.
And we will beat them.
giphy.gif

**** those slimy eels,there gonna be playing for nothing but the spoon this year once the league is thru with these cheats
You've got a lot more belief in the integrity of the NRL than me.
I wouldn't be surprised if they just impose a large fine. The NRL wants a strong Doesn'tmatta because of the crowds they pull.
Let's face it, that club is a serial offender and has never been docked points. They have plenty of pokie money so a big fine will look like the NRL is getting tough, but it won't be much of a hindrance to the Eels.

Would have been nice to see turtle v Foz on Thursday. But not to be. It will be a tough game. Not expecting us to win it but will be stoked if it happens.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4