Could V’landys be the MAN!?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
From Rothtools column

SPOTTED IV

A trifecta of rugby league heavyweights — Peter V’landys, Nick Politis and Todd Greenberg — having breakfast in Rushcutters Bay on Thursday, discussing pertinent league matters

From Rothtools column

SPOTTED IV

A trifecta of rugby league heavyweights — Peter V’landys, Nick Politis and Todd Greenberg — having breakfast in Rushcutters Bay on Thursday, discussing pertinent league matters

Vlandy’s

Look you pricks you may have run the show for the last decade but I’m here to tell you I’M THE ****ING BOSS.

Know they enemy. Keep them close. Snap their neck when they look the other way. There can only be one big dog in the kennel.

Vlandy’s

Look you pricks you may have run the show for the last decade but I’m here to tell you I’M THE ****ING BOSS.
Unfortunately I think it might’ve gone something like....
" Peter, mate, can we call ya Pete. The last one was Pete too, but we just called him Beatoff. Now Uncle Nick here is going to explain how his salary cap works, and then I’ll explain our newest strategy to get rid of Manly. You just keep eating, smiling, and nodding. That’s how it goes. Later on you’ll meet Crowey and he’ll explain how big Sammys pay out will be exempt from their salary cap. Good times brother.

There's only one group of men who can discuss pertinent league matters.

hqdefault.jpg

I think he will shake things up.

Of course he would have to meet and talk with those 2 parasites. One is the (current) CEO and the other is on a lot of NRL boards.

Greenbergs days are numbered. And I doubt V'landys will stand for the old crap of letting the top few teams run the show.

This bloke loves to show he is the boss.

So where were the owners of the other clubs when this dinner was taking place? Where was Scott Penn's invite?
I hate this farce of a comp more and more with every news article.
But will never turn away from our Sea Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4