Could this be us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And so what Jatz Crackers. So what if I believe The Bulldogs have the benchmark forward pack? It's plain for all and sundry they do. And yeah, I'd like Sonny Bill Williams in Manly colours. Is that ok with you?

You often seem to be at the blunt end of a bit of piss taking & no wonder. If you make repetitive idolised posts about another teams fowards on a Manly football forum your bound to eventually have someone who takes a bit of piss.

[quote author=Ryan]
And so what Jatz Crackers. So what if I believe The Bulldogs have the benchmark forward pack? It's plain for all and sundry they do. And yeah, I'd like Sonny Bill Williams in Manly colours. Is that ok with you?

You often seem to be at the blunt end of a bit of piss taking & no wonder. If you make repetitive idolised posts about another teams fowards on a Manly football forum your bound to eventually have someone who takes a bit of piss.
[/quote]

I seem to be? I'm not doing my job then !
Your a good kid, I'm sure if you concentrate REAAAL hard, you'd see why Manly need to emmulate, and take best practices from a team that is the benchmark in the forwards.

That's a GOOD thing for Manly. Come on, just try.......you'll get there mate.

LoL

"A" for effort Tiger.

Or you could go over & barrack for the bulldogs....say for 3 years......and learn everything you can and come back & let us all know what youve learned. Much better plan. Go get em sport tiger or whatever. :p

Or you could go over & barrack for the bulldogs....say for 3 years......and learn everything you can and come back & let us all know what youve learned. Much better plan. Go get em sport tiger or whatever. :p

Ummmmm, yiiiiieah....that's what I'll do. I kind of feel as though I should pat you on the head, tap you on the back, and say,

"Now it's time to go play with your friends outside".

Hahahaha....

Your in primary school.....right? :p

Ryan, why do you waste so much time on an idiot?

Have to admit, that question springs to mind quite frequently after viewing Jatz input. I guess I'm too equitable at times.

[quote author=Matabele]

I also dont understand why he talks to you!!! :D
[/quote]

Why do you say Garts? Mata gives him all due respect. I know you and Jatz have a little thingy going on, but Dude?

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]

I also dont understand why he talks to you!!! :D
[/quote]

Why do you say Garts? Mata gives him all due respect. I know you and Jatz have a little thingy going on, but Dude?
[/quote]

Its honourable that you stick up for your man but im just mucking around mate.

[quote author=Matabele]

Its funny you find it so difficult to say anything directly. But i guess the time you threatened to quit the site was your real persona.

[/quote]

I generally don't find you irritating, but I know Ryan does. So I ask the question of Ryan, not because I have a personal point to make.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]
Its funny you find it so difficult to say anything directly. But i guess the time you threatened to quit the site was your real persona.
[/quote]
I generally don't find you irritating, but I know Ryan does. So I ask the question of Ryan, not because I have a personal point to make.
[/quote]

Really........so how does the unsubtle insult of calling me an idiot, wrapped evasively in a question to Ryan not be a personal point your making. :lie: :roll:

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Really........so how does the unsubtle insult of calling me an idiot, wrapped evasively in a question to Ryan not be a personal point your making. :lie: :roll:

[/quote]

Erm, because I know that's Ryan's opinion of you?

Your lack of comprehension is precient.

Nutzcraw, you are an idiot.

Jatz and I have decided on an ammicable way to go forward for the enjoyment of others.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6