could manly use the 3rd party like this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If manly want to spend up and have the cash to do so, is this an option ???I know max is still on the laegues club board so it may not be possible, if thats  not at arms length
But
quantum and max agree to terms regarding shares, then quantum pay max 900k extra
And max then 3rd parties, lyon, mattai and foran 100k each for the next 3 years

If max quit the leagues club board , would this be possible ???, just wondering

Probably would have been possible - if you hadn't broadcast it on a public forum.

picked this quote up on fox sports re 3rd party deals. Its a nice way of understanding how it works and why brisbane should be in the firing line over the inglis deal as well

"The point is, if you are getting paid something to be at that club, regardless of who's paying you beyond the marquee player allowance - if it's to be at that club, it's going to be in the cap."

So if the 3rd party deals for inglis in brisbane were correct. These companies wanted inglis to be the face of there company as an example. So him moving to another club shouldnt change that unless they were arranged by the bronx and now souffs on the proviso he plays for there clubs

With this rule explained like this is obvious why they exist, 3rd party deals. It stops the restaint of trade arguement and impending legal action, while not really giving individual clubs and advantage. The rule seems fine, although the obvious policing and ability to do so is a joke

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291668068[/time]

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Probably would have been possible - if you hadn't broadcast it on a public forum.

**** happens

what would the players have to do to represent the 55000 fans and who would arrange such a venture as the club cant be involved. Maybe silvertails could ??

The Inglis thing is close to killing off 3rd party deals completely for the reasons stated. I suspect it will be swept under the carpet for that reasopn.

Other interesting things to trend would be how manly players leaving the bongos lost their non salaray cap "3rd party" deals and how many gained them when they arrived.

Yes and the 55,000 that were there on GF day should ALL be members!!

Shame on the 53,00 that are not!

Fluffy link said:
The Inglis thing is close to killing off 3rd party deals completely for the reasons stated. I suspect it will be swept under the carpet for that reasopn.

Other interesting things to trend would be how manly players leaving the bongos lost their non salaray cap \"3rd party\" deals and how many gained them when they arrived.

If they are businesses who wanted to use those players specifically for Brisbane reasons then there is no problem with them being cancelled.  If there were two brisbane teams than it might be a different story.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=186093.msg308838#msg308838 date=1291675036]

Other interesting things to trend would be how manly players leaving the bongos lost their non salaray cap \"3rd party\" deals and how many gained them when they arrived.

If they are businesses who wanted to use those players specifically for Brisbane reasons then there is no problem with them being cancelled.  If there were two brisbane teams than it might be a different story.
[/quote]

True,if one of them owned a new car dealership,they wouldn't want non-inglis spruking,say,Holdens,in Sydney,because that's where people would buy them.He would only be interested if they were sold in Brisbane.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6