Could Manly miss the 8?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate I think Manly won't even make the eight, let alone the four. May as well book the end of season trip!!!

IMG_7006.JPG

I came into this season hoping for a build up of the team,TB and the team have exceeded all of my expectations and I will live in hope for the rest of this season,we are better than some but not as good as the top two or three

Yoka is correct.
We need another loss closer to the start semis before we hopefully go on a run of 4 or 5 again.
We are not likely to win 9 games in a row at this stage.

if T-Boz can get the boys firing again and fix the discipline issue then we should be fine and end up on 32/34
The concerns are our discipline has been poor during T-Boz tenure and I don't see that changing. Also as I mentioned during the hype rounds injuries at the back end of the year will hurt us as no depth.
Would be nice to knock Parra out week one.

Troll i am not Batty, but after our performance yesterday it's hard to see us regaining our confidence, maybe if Baz didn't "rest" some of the boys we might have been slightly more competitive instead of bleeding 50 points. I know one things for sure Dezzie wouldn't stand for it.
Dezzie ? His credibility is shot at the moment
The dogs are 13th on the ladder with minus - 89 points and no hope of making the top 8 .
If Manly were no hope of making the 8 would you stand for it ?
images3LG7X4DX.jpg

Dezzie ? His credibility is shot at the moment
The dogs are 13th on the ladder with minus - 89 points and no hope of making the top 8 .
If Manly were no hope of making the 8 would you stand for it ?
View attachment 6044

If there was an obvious upside for the following year, then yes.
Des is done at the dogs though. Its a mess, completely of his own making.

If there was an obvious upside for the following year, then yes.
Des is done at the dogs though. Its a mess, completely of his own making.
Des has ruined the dogs . There is no obvious Upside the following year according to the old faith full at the kennel . Des has turned the club upside DOWN
Quote from the kennel.........
As head of football Des is responsible for everything to do with what happens on the field - anyone who has regularly watched SGBAll through to First Grade would see the club has gone backwards in everything football - recruitment, skill levels, game plans etc
header.jpg

Who cares about Des and rhe scummy Dogs. Manly's fate is in our own hands. Win 3 we'll slip into 6 or 7. Lose to Storm for sure this week though.

I remember back in the early 2002, the Northern Eagles were playing the last round against Pennies at brookie. Manly needed to win to make the 8 (would have ended up 7th), Pennies were no chance of making the 8.

Pennies smashed us. Looking up the score it was 68-28.

Sad day....

I remember back in the early 2002, the Northern Eagles were playing the last round against Pennies at brookie. Manly needed to win to make the 8 (would have ended up 7th), Pennies were no chance of making the 8.

Pennies smashed us. Looking up the score it was 68-28.

Sad day....
Remember it well, it was round 26 2002....unfortunately I was there and it was humiliating, let alone devastating. We had everything to play for yet were abysmal :swear::tmi:

I disagree, I don't think St George or Parra are certainties at this point

Apart from playing the Panthers and the Broncos, the Dragons have a pretty cruisy run. Losses to the Roosters and the Storm in the next two weeks could have us out of the eight. I am not sure about Parramatta's draw but the media are making too much out of Gutherson's absence. They are not losing much with French to fullback.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8