Could Manly miss the 8?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Looking at the run home we will start outsiders against Melb and the Roosters. That means dropping 4 points and leaving us on 26. Wins by Parra and Penrith in the next two rounds will leap frog them into to the 8 and leave us 9th on the ladder with only 3 games remaining.

giphy.gif

If we're not good enough to account for a Storm team missing Smith and Slater and the Roosters who we beat earlier on in the season then we'd probably just be making up numbers in the 8 anyway.

Dragons game hopefully was a good wake up call. And our run home after the next 2 games is not that tough. Tigers Bulldogs Warriors Panthers? Once again if we can't beat those teams we should be questioning what we're doing in the 8.

If we repeat yesterdays form we will not DESERVE to be in the finals. My experience as a fan tells me that we will win a few games to make the finals, we are back under the radar and this season is a learning one for this team and when we are able to use our full cap next season we will give the comp a shake. Yesterday is a lesson for this team about showing up and grinding things out when things are going against us. To concede 52 points is horrific no matter what the circumstances. All season this team has had a dig in each game apart from the 2 games against the dragqueens.

What happened in the last 6 weeks last year?

Last year losses to Penrith and Dragons killed us as we could not beat the decent teams.

I really hope deja vu is not happening.

If we're not good enough to account for a Storm team missing Smith and Slater and the Roosters who we beat earlier on in the season then we'd probably just be making up numbers in the 8 anyway.

Dragons game hopefully was a good wake up call. And our run home after the next 2 games is not that tough. Tigers Bulldogs Warriors Panthers? Once again if we can't beat those teams we should be questioning what we're doing in the 8.

Which means the roosters and Sharks are also making up the numbers having lost to us earlier in the year and any teams who lost to the roosters or sharks this year.

So pretty much everyone is just making up the numbers

Almost like he knew a loss was coming and it'd be better to do it half strength rather than full strength.
Mate, I can assure you that's not the way a first grade player or coach looks at any upcoming game. If you assume a loss is coming then you have just assured it will be so.

2 more wins from the last 6 should have us in the finals. This year i'd say 30 points is the safety number to make the finals.

Hopefully we can lift this week and beat the storm.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7