Could Buhrer be next 2 go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
reports floating around this morning that we are STILL having trouble tabling Jamie an offer.

We need a new accountant if that's the case, because NO other team has any issues

Any of them could be next to go. No other team has kept a core group of 10 top class players together for so long. It's not easy.

Frogz said:
We need a new accountant if that's the case, because NO other team has any issues

The other teams must be giving gifts of 59 Grange to the heads of the NRL.

Also, if Buhrer goes, then DCE may follow

I have a feeling we will be without Buhrer, Wolfman (although signed) and King next year. Tooves with bring through Jake T, Ligi Sao and Hiku will be our winger with Tafua (as it is playing out now anyway).

Who have the storm lost...Inglis....They have their core of stars together...as does Souths (who keep buying) as does Bulldogs (who keep buying)...as does Rooters (who keep buying).....Don't agree

Frogz said:
Who have the storm lost...Inglis....They have their core of stars together...as does Souths (who keep buying) as does Bulldogs (who keep buying)...as does Rooters (who keep buying).....Don't agree

Israel Folau, Steve Turner, Sika Manu, Aiden Tolman, Adam Blair, Brett White and Gareth Widdop to name a few.

Stevo said:
TK on the big sports brekky mentioned this morning that the NRL warned the Sea Eagles 3 years ago what back ending contracts would do to the team. Hopefully it ends with Stewart and Choc.

Thanks very fcuken much Des!

Where's Choc going?

Buhrer wants to stay and is young enough and cheap enough to get a back-ended deal :cool:

Kingy is one more shoulder injury from retirement. :angel:

Napper said:
Stevo said:
TK on the big sports brekky mentioned this morning that the NRL warned the Sea Eagles 3 years ago what back ending contracts would do to the team. Hopefully it ends with Stewart and Choc.

Where's Choc going?

No where. But have been told he's on around $900k this year.

I can't see Kingy playing beyond this year.

Too many injuries and although he's been a great club man, sometimes you just have to know when it's time.

I hope Ferris realises that sometimes you have to take a little less to stay at a great club like Manly.

Stevo said:

You do realise that had he not back ended contracts, then we almost certainly would not have been able to keep the group together for 2011. Therefore we will almost certainly would not have won in 2011. Given premierships are so hard to win, I can wear the fact we're running into some problems now.
Notwithstanding that I'm as upset as anyone over gift's leaving.

Hey bones, have a look at our list just to mention a few,.....I reckon we are stiff mate....

Since they won in 07 you can throw in a few more origin players on top of bones list-Hoffman for 2 years,Matt King, Dallas Johnson, Dane Neilsen ,Anthony Quinn, James Maloney and a kiwi international Jeremy Smith as well. I think they have lost their fair share.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8