could anyone tell me what is harris up to, we could use him nexted year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Si

I saw that on mightyeagles and nearly cried..... but it did get me thinking. Out of all the players that have left in the last 2 seasons, if you had to take them all back, bar one, who would you refuse to take back?

Question edited by daniel to help the few...

Question:
Out of all the players to leave in the last 2 years which are you the happiest about and would never want back?

fark that is a hard question but for mine Mullane would have to be fairly high on that list

id take them all back.

They can play for belrose or PL and if we end up with too many injuries we can call on them. Hecks would be the expetion, he can play first grade

I think a few of you have misread the question. The question is

Who would you NOT that is NOT take back....sheesh!

double negatives are always a problem. I'd take back Hoppa back right now. I should have asked Des at the Q & A session why don't we approach him for next year? The problem was a high shot which in my opinio was definitely not. I could never see why we tore up his contract over a 12 week suspension.

I think a few of you have misread the question. The question is

Who would you NOT that is NOT take back....sheesh!

I didn't misread the question at all. Hopoate was a liability.

no you arent one of the few!

It seems our english teacher has a few issues with reading questions though

yeah Ian "lets play statues" Donnelly was a good one to give the boot to

no you arent one of the few!

It seems our english teacher has a few issues with reading questions though
I understood the question okay. I just interpreted the answer on my own terms, in a postmodern way!!!!! :clap:

I saw Luke Dorn playing in the english super league, Harliquins or something like that and unfortunately he's still a windmill in defense. Plays similiar to Finch.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4