Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NCTELE_1_2020_05_24_thumb_big.jpg
Manly.... at the front. We are loved not hated.... i dunno how this makes me feel

Last edited:
Read that Terry Lamb broke covid protocols and shook hands with some players.

Bloody silly thing to do, now they can’t train or meet until he’s cleared.

#BREAKING: @Danny_Weidler has been told fans will be allowed back into #NRL games in limited capacity from next weekend.

NSW Government has approved people to be in catered areas of stadiums with same rules as pubs and clubs to apply. #9News

Terry Lamb’s COVID-19 test came back clear, but the Canterbury Bulldogs were slugged with a suspended $25,000 fine last night after the club legend breached biosecurity protocols during a visit to Belmore on Thursday.

SMH

Psssh "suspended" what a crock. It's not as if they didn't know.

Suspended means nothing.

I've suspended won bathurst, I've suspended been to the moon, I've suspended from a tree in my underwear (well that one happened, but I digress), I've suspended swallowed some coal and pooped out the hope diamond.

Codswallop and bull malarkey

And Tedesco not being allowed to jump on the plane because of a raised temp .... is a hint of what will happen if some numbnut spreads the flu at training .....

SMH.....
V'landys wants full stadiums by August 1 as smaller venues get green light from PM

The announcement also allows for suburban grounds - such as Kogarah Oval and Brookvale Oval - to open their gates for the first time. But grass areas will likely be off limits for now, with the government guidelines stating that grounds would need ticketed crowds.

"It would have to be a large, open area. There would need to be seats at the appropriate distance. It would need to be ticketed, so people would be able to understand who was in attendance at that event," Morrison said.

Full story:

So , stadiums can have 25% capacity as long as they are all seated!!

Methinks we won’t be back at Brookvale anytime soon.

They’ll stay at CC Stadium as that way they can have circa 8,000 seated .

All sorts of dramas in Victoria going down right now it seems. Vic premier going to talk to Gladys about the border. Did the Storm fly back to Melb or are they still in Sydney?

All sorts of dramas in Victoria going down right now it seems. Vic premier going to talk to Gladys about the border. Did the Storm fly back to Melb or are they still in Sydney?

Nor sure, assume so.

If border restrictions come in, there will be a 24hour period and storm will move to Albury again.

Essenedon player has COVID. Had to postpone their game this weekend and till further notice.

Interesting to see the Telegraph are reporting that the ARLC and clubs are meeting today to determine whether the remainder of the competition will need to relocate to QLD.

#BREAKING

An emergency meeting will take place today to determine whether the NRL will move the entire competition to Queensland, via @MCarayannis bit.ly/38Ua5Yl

This is really becoming a Mickey Mouse competition. I know its important to keep the competition going but really how unfair is it. We saw the slime play all their matches at their home ground Bankwest giving them a great start and now all the QLD based teams seam they will benefit. Also for selfish reasons it will probably mean the end of AFB for the season if we have to re-locate. Isn't he a anti-vaccer ?? and QLD wont let them in ?

looking thaat way isnt it.

Storm are already up north, so cant blame the NRLif they shift the games up.

I suppose they play out of Suncorp, NQ, GC and Ipswish? They might need a 5th or 6th stadium to rotate through.

Mabye they play some games in Darwin?

Sheesh

Damn storm. They must have gotten tipped off. Now they are already in Queensland, nicely based, used to the "queensland" way. Something is up. I mean why go all the way to Qld when they could just cross the border and set up shop in nsw (when they moved initially).

Plus qld have realised they are on to something. Everytime they say they aren't going to let a team in...that team quickly relocates to Qld. They've realised that all the extra money is coming Qld's way so now.....

They say they'll ban everyone soon. The nrl will panic and move all the teams and the $$$$$ to qld!!!!!!!

bastards!!!!

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

This is really becoming a Mickey Mouse competition. I know its important to keep the competition going but really how unfair is it. We saw the slime play all their matches at their home ground Bankwest giving them a great start and now all the QLD based teams seam they will benefit. Also for selfish reasons it will probably mean the end of AFB for the season if we have to re-locate. Isn't he a anti-vaccer ?? and QLD wont let them in ?
That’s the old rules , there’s literally thousands of NSWelshman at the Gold Coast at the moment , many of which haven’t had a flu shot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2