Corey Waddell to gain a spot in the 17 for Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looked the goods. As beaver said he looked a footballer with awareness as opposed to these robots running lines and never passing. Kosef , Reilly ,BK ....... if he reaches even half their level he’ll be good for us.

Last edited:
Looked the goods. As beaver said he looked a footballer with awareness as opposed to these robots running lines and never passing. Kosef , Reilly ,BK ....... if he reaches even half their level he’ll be god for us.

Big wraps putting him up there with Cliffy...

but yes looks a step up from Winterstein

Got howled down by the numbnut brigade when I suggested that the bloke under pressure to hold his spot this year would be Thommo ....

The new guys may not be as good yet .... but Thommo is definately the player under thread for mine ....

Got howled down by the numbnut brigade when I suggested that the bloke under pressure to hold his spot this year would be Thommo ....

The new guys may not be as good yet .... but Thommo is definately the player under thread for mine ....
Just to clarify does the numb nut brigade = anyone that doesn't agree with @Woodsie?

Corey was a clear standout in the Roosters trial.
Best on ground in the first half, by far.

Him and Cust were outstanding.

It is great to actually see trials serving a purpose, and guys picked on form.
Corey and Cust were both outstanding in the trials and both young and both still growing in status
THE BEST IS YET TO COME FROM THESE BOYS
We ain't seen nothing yet .
Watch this space !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10