Corey Waddell signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wake up Punchie, you can't seriously believe that there is no one in our joint NOT stupid enough to promise that. I would suggest that based on recent history the evidence clearly points to us having multiple stupid enough people.

Well, can't argue with that ! Hahahaha

It’s an interesting one. With CHN gone you would assume if he was good enough there would be increased opportunity. Added if Gould rated him at all, would he let a 22 year old back rower in Waddell go to turn around and sign a 22 year old back rower in Fuimoano from the vermin?
Fuimaono has slimmed down to 98kgs,he is more a centre than backrower now....

Just on that Cleary deal, anyone know what it is?
I don't understand why some guys like DCE or Hunt have their large deals made public but Clearys is kept a secret.
Anyone heard anything? I would guess it would be one of the biggest in NRL history?...

There was a rumour around a while back that Nathan would sign on unders, Ivan would be signed on overs, and told it is up to him what he does with the extra money ...

Chris Hicks and Shane Rodney worked OK.

Oh and Des

Trent not so much

Don't forget Joe Galuvao as well.
Spud Carroll started at Penrith too.

Gus just tweeted this in relation to Waddell: He’s very close to John Cartwright at Manly. He was guaranteed a start in the NRL team and Corey felt it was too good an opportunity to pass up. Good kid. We wish him well.
This is just Gus being a dick trying to (further) destabilise Manly on behalf of his mate Baz.

So, let me get this straight.

Carty must be the coach, because he has guaranteed Waddell a spot in the 17.
And this appears to be the main reason the kid has signed with us.

Does this mean Carty is also doing recruiting ?

I thought coaches couldn't do both coaching and recruiting, and that's why we desperately needed a recruiting manager?

I thought coaches couldn't do both coaching and recruiting, and that's why we desperately needed a recruiting manager?

Ever promised a "potential" the world, just to...you know......?

I would think that would mean a spot in the top 30 (the NRL team) ...... there is no single person in the world stupid enough to "promise" any body that they will be in the side.
We promised DCE we'd sign his mate Nate if he backflipped, so anything is possible.

He could do that as assistant coach too I reckon.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8