Corey Thompson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Off contract at The Tigers, and they aren't rushing to put a contract to him. Would be relatively cheap. A great utility. Like Steven Bell, known as one of the most under rated players in the game.

You want a fantastic number 2 replacement for next year that ticks every box?

Get this guy. Fast, safe as houses. It would be like getting an upgraded Michael Robertson.

How the Tigers are fluffing that, is beyond me.

Maybe @Ryan meant to say ‘Updated’ ??

I think Brendan Elliot has become our Corey Thompson. I think they’re both great little tough players
Good point and we do have to balance our Salary cap carefully

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Thompson is very small and gets rag dolled often when taking hitups on kick returns. Jorge is great dummy half runner and Garrick is getting better at this too. Both better than Thompson IMO.

Can argue Thompson is slightly better offensively & more elusive etc but I'd like to see the club stick by blokes if they are performing and our backline isn't star studded by any means but blokes like Parke, Garrick, Suli and Jorge are busting a gut for the team this year. None of them would be on huge coin either. Hope they stick with them.

Off contract at The Tigers, and they aren't rushing to put a contract to him. Would be relatively cheap. A great utility. Like Steven Bell, known as one of the most under rated players in the game.

Get this guy. Fast, safe as houses. It would be like getting an upgraded Michael Robertson.

Upgraded michael Robertson? By JOB! Sweet moses smell the roses :)
The 3 try gf manly legend doesnt even compare imo. Hes a little gun sure but better then robbo no chance.
Plus we have many outside backs as some have stated. Id rather nofoluma tbh

An upgraded Michael Robertson???? He doesn’t even come close.

Having a 5 foot tall winger is the last thing we need.

We could do worse. Solid player.

I think Manly recruitment need to take a working holiday to Fiji. Fiji always seem to produce the goods when it comes to wingers. I forget their names but the dragons, storm and eels have discovered one each this season. Surely they have more!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8