Corey returns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting. He is tough, and a hard trainer, and experienced now at NRL level. Possibly some depth for middle forward rotation?
Wouldn't think he'd be a front line candidate for 2nd row, and doubt he has the ball skill for lock. We'll find out!

Isn't he going to be Jake's brother in-law!

Which is why it's just a stupid signing. I'm all for mates playing together.

But does he bring intimidation and a hard edge to our soft as pack?

Who is he putting pressure on? Brother in law Jake at lock? Or his brother in the back row?

Would have preferred we kept the spot vacant to see what becomes available before June 30.

Surely this is a Blacktown and injury cover signing. We have Hmole, Schu, Burbo and Lawton all in front of him.
I guess losing Kelma and with Lawton being shopped we need someone with some NRL experience on the cheap.
Now that I think about it, these cheap signings are to free up cash for a play at a bigger signing. Fingers crossed this is the case.

Not inspired by this at all.

My only thought is they see him bridging a Keppie void (on far less coin) for 1 year till we hopefully land a marquee forward for 25.

He did play 22 games this year for 58min, 94m and 26 tackles.

I just......dunno, don't love it.

Surely this is a Blacktown and injury cover signing. We have Hmole, Schu, Burbo and Lawton all in front of him.
I guess losing Kelma and with Lawton being shopped we need someone with some NRL experience on the cheap.
Now that I think about it, these cheap signings are to free up cash for a play at a bigger signing. Fingers crossed this is the case.

In the article on the website Seibs is quoted saying "He adds a different sort of dimension to the middle forwards that we have already got" to me that says we are viewing him for the middle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8