Congratulations Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its time for hasler to front the media bennett style have a sook and a whinge and maybe we may win the count next week....maybe

Missed the game and saw some highlights. Was our first try a knock on? Curious as I have read other fans say it was fine.

Should see a try taken off the Sharks for a forward pass that was a foot backwards. This league is broken.

Missed the game and saw some highlights. Was our first try a knock on? Curious as I have read other fans say it was fine.
Fitler and Sterlo both said this morning they thought it was a fair try and that it was a knock back from his second touch.
So not only biased Manly fans

One of my major dislikes as a supporter of a club and therefore a follower of the sport, is that I have noticed the huge inflated prices of watching a spectacle in good seating areas over the years. If you take the wife and kids to watch our beloved Manly, and what we see is a show of how well the refs dominate the game with unforgiveable calls, constant stopping of the game by the whistle blowing against your own side (when the opposition you can clearly see are doing the same), it destroys the event.

To spend those monies and walk out of any stadium fuming because you can see what the refs done, or ought to have done that went unnoticed (DCE/Cust), and all you can think about is how the refs are an absolute rort, you know the refs took centre stage and not the players. Much prefer to have a bbq at home and watch the game, this way I can see the inept performance of the refs, fume in a rage, and not have far to travel to get home. Greenturd wants to make the NRL great, competent refs would make a good start because people want to watch a good footy game not a circus led by refs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4