Congratulations Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed.

Don't know if they have....but you'd think the 'main stream' media would be happy to do article after article about this...rather than contract scenarios of which they have no idea!

globaleagle said:
Agreed.

Don't know if they have....but you'd think the 'main stream' media would be happy to do article after article about this...rather than contract scenarios of which they have no idea!

Next DT article:

"Manly's Stewart brothers will be wearing blue socks for Friday nights match with the Cowboys. This show of defiance can only be taken as an indication of their desire to re-unite with Des Haler at the Bulldogs next year. The fact that other leading players, such as Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Anthony Watmough, Keiran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, and rising star Pete Hiku, will also be wearing the socks points to signs of a mass exodus at Manly at season's end!"

Just watching the Good Friday Appeal, which is held in Victoria annually, and it's heartwarming to see the generosity and community spirit.

The kids are our future after all.

Likewise this effort by Manly.
I know a lot of players and clubs do things like this, often unacknowledged. Well done to Manly, and all the best to your son and family @Daveagle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4