Congrats to Dan, DSM and all at Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
vidmar link said:
This is the only \"Sea Eagles supporters\" that has any credibility for the bulk of people who are members or get to the game or have regular contact with those that do. (And you do know players and officials do have the odd quick sqizz on here?)

It has been great to see that posters over the last few weeks have realised the seriousness of the proceedings and that it could have a huge impact on a young mans life and rather than just spout the \"GO MANLY...GALLOP IS A GOOSE\" mentality and have stepped back and observed or commented appropriately.

A great reflection on the (majority) of posters and especially this site
Yes Vid, good points & I agree.
GO MANLY ... GALLOP IS A GOOSE

..oops, it just slipped out :)

I was at work yeserday when the verdict came out and i missed it on the news but i got a heap of calls on the 2 way from the blokes that work for me....non of them Manly fans by the way........NOT GUILTY was all i heard.

They were as happy as i was.

Thanx here to EVERYONE

Yes we have got off the track with this thread, it's meant to be a thank you to Dan, DSM and everyone at Silvertails.....so my apologies for bringing a goat into the equation.

And you'll notice I have changed my mood now to officially HAPPY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4