Congrats boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
the effort was a lot better than last week, but so Many aspects of our game are in strife, the forwards worked hard and earned some respect.
I just watched the Dragons win well in Qld and given our recent history against them, especially in Wollongong, they won’t need to find a way to win, they will start short price favourites and rightfully so after today.

Forwards have had a crack but they get nothing from the second rowers,granted the conditions weren’t suited for anything spectacular,but Manly’s successful teams have always had dynamic back rowers and theres no one at the club fitting that description currently.But they may as well leave DCE out whenever there’s any rain as he is atrocious in the wet
There is ,he just out injured for 6 weeks.

I like this thread Frank. I don't see it as celebrating a loss. It's appreciating improvement. You could see from the start they had more resolve in defence. I believe there were some dodgy calls too. How did the bunnies get a penalty (DCE play the ball) when one was lying in the ruck? Souths always holding down too but of course allowed.
I don't think either team can be blamed for dropping the ball yesterday as it was pelting down.
We need to remember that the first two rounds are against top four from last year.
We can improve further by mixing up last tackle options..DCE and Foz need to make this happen..
We've got to get that Saab guy in the clear. He can motor.

I like this thread Frank. I don't see it as celebrating a loss. It's appreciating improvement. You could see from the start they had more resolve in defence. I believe there were some dodgy calls too. How did the bunnies get a penalty (DCE play the ball) when one was lying in the ruck? Souths always holding down too but of course allowed.
I don't think either team can be blamed for dropping the ball yesterday as it was pelting down.
We need to remember that the first two rounds are against top four from last year.
We can improve further by mixing up last tackle options..DCE and Foz need to make this happen..
We've got to get that Saab guy in the clear. He can motor.
We need to get the ball to our wingers more effectively generally... we pass wide with no depth or speed and the defence simply rush up and shut it down easily...

Its a real problem for us...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10