Congrats boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep great post Frank. Tge boys all had a dig. I was harsh in Walks in the first but he turned it around in the 2nd. We can build on this for sure. Dce and Foz are woefully in bad touch. Schu was good. Like the lad. Tge first two games were not games we were going to win without Turbo. Next week v dragons however is must win - and we can! Like me and the kids are focusing on this season we need to beat the teams who are competing for positions 7 and 8 Tgey are like must win games. We do this and we play finals footy. Not unlike Cronulla last year who never beat a top 8 side!

Yeh lets celebrate because we didnt cop 50 tonight..im afraid its going to be a very long season boys
It’s gonna be a long season listening to the Debbie downers on here week in and week out that’s for sure. Mate we all know we ain’t gonna be world beaters this year but it’s round 2. Ffs we had a dig tonight missing sone key players and it’s only round f$&@en 2! I tell ya I feel better now than I did this time last week. I for one give us a shot next week and look forward to our first W. And hopefully from there build a bit. Gee at least we have a team to support. Ask the North’s diehards how they enjoyed watching their team go round this weekend. Man there are sone around here I wonder why the f$&@ they even bother watching the games. Oh yeah that’s right so they can come in here and whinge and moan every 5 minutes.

It’s gonna be a long season listening to the Debbie downers on here week in and week out that’s for sure. Mate we all know we ain’t gonna be world beaters this year but it’s round 2. Ffs we had a dig tonight missing sone key players and it’s only round f$&@en 2! I tell ya I feel better now than I did this time last week. I for one give us a shot next week and look forward to our first W. And hopefully from there build a bit.
Agree

It’s gonna be a long season listening to the Debbie downers on here week in and week out that’s for sure. Mate we all know we ain’t gonna be world beaters this year but it’s round 2. Ffs we had a dig tonight missing sone key players and it’s only round f$&@en 2! I tell ya I feel better now than I did this time last week. I for one give us a shot next week and look forward to our first W. And hopefully from there build a bit. Gee at least we have a team to support. Ask the North’s diehards how they enjoyed watching their team go round this weekend. Man there are sone around here I wonder why the f$&@ they even bother watching the games. Oh yeah that’s right so they can come in here and whinge and moan every 5 minutes.
I was pleased with our effort, on the whole, but it again showed me that DESpicable's blind (let's call it) 'loyalty' to players such as Foran, Suli, Parker and Garrick have created the worst backline in the comp.
We have backline options, such as The Shoe at 5/8, Funa, Harper and Tippytoes. For goodness sake 'The Staid Professor' give them a go. What harm can it do to inject some youth, speed and creativity in our backline?

I saw some really positive signs in the forwards - Pamela (MOM), Keppie,Alioai, Jake we’re terrific and big efforts from Marty.

I can also live with Foran and DCE. They will still be good in a good team.

But our 1-5 and lack of hooker are an absolute shambles. We have no backline and no go-forward from a small quick man in the middle.

This year will be all about avoiding the spoon, and then we have to ship out Walker, Garrick and Parker (who is injured every game).

Need to secure the hooking spot and find roles for Silu and Saab so they can be effective.

MYEagle
Dce
Worst player in the comp, walker and Parker were 1000% on dce

My overall thoughts. We played well in comparison to last week, parts of the game looked like we were still in it. But parts were it was just frustrating coz we made stupid errors that just wasted field position. Forwards played really well, I think we outmuscled them in that department, can't think of a forward that wasn't below a 6/10 performance in my opinion. Just a few errors by them but other than that they did well and adjusted to how we should play in the wet conditions, roll thru the middle. But it was our attack and our halves in particular that were sooooo underwhelming. Poor kicking game, no creativity in attack whatsoever and just playing downright scrappy with ball in hands. DCE is at fault for overplaying his hand too much, made errors and just looked like a headless chook at time. His fault but also Foran's fault for not injecting himself in the game too take pressure off Chez. Coz that's ultimately why we signed, that's what DCE has been needing for all this time, a compatible and playmaking five eight. Garrick had another poor game where he tried but he just got ragdolled and he also made some crucial missed tackles. Parker actually aimed up today so fair play for him.

For next week. I would take out Garrick and put in Funa or Tupi. And take out Walker and put in Harper at Fullback please. Walker can go back to the position he can only play and we can leave out parker. I also don't care if we leave Parker in and just get rid off Walker completely. Just no Walker at fullback please. Schuster had a workman's perfomance at second row, didn't do that much in attack but he aimed up so well in defence. I would keep him at second row. Promote Saddler to the bench. Keep the crocker cust rotation coz we got no other viable utilities. And just focus on sharpening our attack, coz that was just woeful attack display.

Its another loss and we have some massive issues to address (not least our halves and attack generally) but imo the boys can hold their head up and take some pride in their effort tonight...

...I have been one of their biggest critics and I still don't hold a lot of hope for 2021/22 BUT they worked their butts off tonight - particularly our forwards...
I agree much improved they had a dig
but that's 0/2 start again.

We should of won that though we were in it but some very dumb decisions from DCE cost us.

South's really never got out of second gear.

We are still a bottom 8 team on that performance.

Yep, To lose only by 14 points to quality opposition is a win for me. If we can be around 12th to 14th by the end of year, its a great year
I can just see the coaching staff proclaiming how tonight was a massive 300% improvement on the previous week.

A similiar improvement next week will see us losing by only 4 points!!

I agree much improved they had a dig
but that's 0/2 start again.

We should of won that though we were in it but some very dumb decisions from DCE cost us.

South's really never got out of second gear.

We are still a bottom 8 team on that performance.
Mate, if we finish bottom eight but not with the spoon, I'll take it. Right now, we look like the worst team in the NRL by quite some margin.

I love your enthusiasm. I just dont believe in celebrating mediocrity. Sure the effort was better than last week. However, there was no other way to go but improve. Like others I have right to express my opinion. You have a right to yours..by the way you sounded like you were whinging and moaning.

Mate, if we finish bottom eight but not with the spoon, I'll take it. Right now, we look like the worst team in the NRL by quite some margin.
Very sad reality and I agree with you.

being at the game live after a loss I am normally so down but I just expect it now with this team to be defeated

they are doing the jersey and club so much hurt+ shame it’s very hard to take.

this is not the manly club I love and I want it back.
don’t think we have hit rock bottom yet , that comes next week when the dragons will find a way to beat us.

finally I think the playing group has forgotten how to win tonight, we didn’t look like we were going to close that game out at all.

this is not the manly club I love and I want it back.
don’t think we have hit rock bottom yet , that comes next week when the dragons will find a way to beat us.
Dragons looked okay tonight beating the Cowboys. They have a proper hooker and a halfback in form. Yes, Ben Hunt (Ben Hunt!) is currently offering his club far more value for money than DCE. Sadly, I don't think the Dragons - or anybody else - will have to look very hard to find a way to beat us. All they have to do is turn up and wait a few minutes for us to beat ourselves.

Dragons looked okay tonight beating the Cowboys. They have a proper hooker and a halfback in form. Yes, Ben Hunt (Ben Hunt!) is currently offering his club far more value for money than DCE. Sadly, I don't think the Dragons - or anybody else - will have to look very hard to find a way to beat us. All they have to do is turn up and wait a few minutes for us to beat ourselves.
I agree @Ron E. Gibbs and that’s the most saddest part of all, we don’t look likely to beat anyone at the moment and the dragons will be licking their lips for Friday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8