Congrats all our rep players! Tolu, Haumole, Christian etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi forwards just far to good and what a pack they have, they will be hard to knock out of the number 1 ranking with Brown and Manu playing off the back and Cheese as the DH they have a bloody good spine and really good side.
I thought when you said "Cheese as the DH" was short for Dick Head ,but I guess you mean 't dummy half
I'll let myself out

Wtf was Dean Young thinking leaving Guac on the bench for 60 minutes. The game was well over by then. Staggs was woeful, regardless of him playing out of position. I can see why Freddy gave him the flick.
Tippytoes even with the sin bin was Tongas best.

Tuipulotu was tremendous, possibly a bit unlucky for the sin bin but great energy, work rate, caught all bombs safely, was elusive, plenty of metres.
Koula will find that game a great boost for his confidence, up against the world champs and he played very well in a side that was basically outsmarted and outkicked due to classier and more experienced halves.
Haumole made an impact when he finaly took the field, like Koula he will benefit from the experience.
And Foran didn't have to do much, looks like all Manly players avoided inury, yay.

Wtf was Dean Young thinking leaving Guac on the bench for 60 minutes. The game was well over by then. Staggs was woeful, regardless of him playing out of position. I can see why Freddy gave him the flick.
Tippytoes even with the sin bin was Tongas best.
Never understood the Staggs hype. He has one good game in five....this from last year....
"The Brisbane Broncos have been sitting at the bottom of the ladder for the majority of the season but coach Kevin Walters believes the club would have made the finals if Kotoni Staggs had not missed most of the season through injury."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4