Congrats all our rep players! Tolu, Haumole, Christian etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Schu_11-15-37.jpg

For Samoa, Schuster is selected at second row, Marty at prop, Aloiai at lock & Sipley as a reserve. Samoa, Tonga, Fiji & NZ all have strong teams.

Fullback is clearly not as easy as we think Koula can play it.
He seems to not be vocal enough and not in enough good positions in attack to take advantage of his speed.
Nobody was really looking for him in attack.

I think the 1/2s of Tonga not really going to well Amones kicking not that good and his defence is worse than terrible .
Cant wait to see Hamoule get on .Toula not really in the game yet ,and agree Tippy has been one of Tongas best

Is there no one in the Tongan side that can kick it more than 20 metres. Stop with the midfield bombs. Habili (sp) getting carved up by Smith in the middle.

Fullback is clearly not as easy as we think Koula can play it.
He seems to not be vocal enough and not in enough good positions in attack to take advantage of his speed.
Nobody was really looking for him in attack.
The “vocal enough” comment is the key.He’s only 19 so once he gets a bit of confidence,that’ll improve but at the moment,Garrick is right for the position.And Garricks communication from fullback has improved immeasurably over time

Two pretty evenly matched teams outside of the spines.
Manu, Brown, Hughes and Smith are just a class above Koula, Staggs, Amone and Havili.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4