Confirmed: Manly is run by imbeciles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks ... I understand that ... but at the time of Suli's elevation ... we had one spot available ..... what I was alluding to was the decision of which development player should have been elevated ....I was simply saying that in my opinion at the time was that the need for Suli was greater than the need for Fainu .....

.... but then fate stepped in and shat on us ......
Thanks, I understand your original post now. This is leaving me tired and confused :drunk:. But should you blame Suli for taking up that spot or T.Wright (TGWH) that so many people on silvertails pressured the coach into upgrading? or J. Wright for being there in the first place.

Thanks, I understand your original post now. This is leaving me tired and confused :drunk:. But should you blame Suli for taking up that spot or T.Wright (TGWH) that so many people on silvertails pressured the coach into upgrading? or J. Wright for being there in the first place.

Muzz ... like you I have probably seen a bit over the years ..... as a result I rarely get into the blame business ..... it is what it is, and often decisions have to be made without all facts or just with a combination of judgement, probability, what if and WTF to go on .... then murphy's law and the God's sense of humour kicks in followed by intoddgrity .....

... sometimes "it sounded like a good idea at the time" .... was a good idea at the time .....

Muzz ... like you I have probably seen a bit over the years ..... as a result I rarely get into the blame business ..... it is what it is, and often decisions have to be made without all facts or just with a combination of judgement, probability, what if and WTF to go on .... then murphy's law and the God's sense of humour kicks in followed by intoddgrity .....

... sometimes "it sounded like a good idea at the time" .... was a good idea at the time .....
Agreed....If only I had invested in bitcoin a couple of years ago, I could have bought the club and fixed all its problems....I try not to kick myself about it everyday.
Oh and before you ask:

"intoddgrity"

Love it. We need to get this in the Oxford mate ! Hehehe

Spot on there Woodsie. Happens to the best of us. I went to the pub for a couple of quiet brews last Friday, and then in the heat of the moment thought it would be a great idea to kick on with another 10 schooners. It was only the morning after that I worked out it was in fact a very short sighted bad idea.

I think @Woodsie meant Intoddgrity.

Definition of Intoddgrity: to be completely void of honour, ethics, morals, truthfulness, sincerity or trustworthiness.

Intoddgrity is actually the antonym for Integrity.

Agree @Ryan ... this is batty's original post that coined the phrase ......

So why name Fainu in the side when he clearly cannot play being unregistered and bingo the NRL confirm that? Is there nobody at home in either the coaching ranks or club management who may have figured this before naming him? Is the anti Hastings vibe that strong so that's why he was ignored? Come on, this club is currently run by imbeciles.

ask all the posters who have been screaming for Anderson to play even when we have actual backs available.

Api is the only genuine hooker, the rest are utilities at best so fair enough to think we might get an exception*

* not really being Manly but 15 other clubs would have a good chance

Do you think it may be because a player has to be named in the 21 to be eligible to play ...... can always take him out .... but can't add him in .....

Ah **** .... it's Bazhaveabitcheagle ...... of course you don't think ....
Good to see you're on form with rude personal attacking comments Woodsie - nothing new and to be expected

Totally agree - started the exact same thread early in the week that was for some reason added to the Crisis thread.

I'm not happy that Fainu can't play and I'm certainly no lover of Greenberg but I can see the logic behind the NRL's position. Imagine the never-ending stream of quality players some of the stronger clubs have outside their top 30 and the advantage they would have if there wasn't a line drawn somewhere. Whilst I recognise the inordinate amount of injuries we have suffered this year we still have to take responsibility for the squad we've chosen and the reasons for some of the decisions we've made.
It's beginning to look like a draft is the only solution.

Spot on there Woodsie. Happens to the best of us. I went to the pub for a couple of quiet brews last Friday, and then in the heat of the moment thought it would be a great idea to kick on with another 10 schooners. It was only the morning after that I worked out it was in fact a very short sighted bad idea.

Haha holy ****. There is not a universe/dimension in existence where 10 schooners would ever be a good idea for myself

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6