Competitors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And I'll write this here cause here's where I am god damn Dylan Walker just served up a gorgeous ball for a Fonua Blake try.
Haven't had the chance to watch any warriors games or see who is playing where.
Hows Walker been going and what position ? J

Hey no disrespect or not being attentive . many times on here have a few distractions that takes me away from the site for whatever time and during a session . Was keeping an eye on a couple of batteries charging for a while this morning actually and checking on a couple of other things also . .
I did eat pepperoni on my pizza last night through. Just got confused I've been slicing up some tuna this morning and eating it raw and now I'm sick. I do it every time.

But the roosters got flogged and Manly don't play until the end of the weekend so not much can go wrong until then.

Haven't had the chance to watch any warriors games or see who is playing where.
Hows Walker been going and what position ? J
Was at five eight for the past five or six weeks and killing it. Looks free of the knee injury des made him play with every week for us. Came off the bench last night after twenty minutes and terrorised the Bulldogs.

Andrew Voss on his breakfast show thinks he should be NSW 14 which o have thought for a couple of years but he was busted last year because he's an excellent small forward in the Radley mold, can cover halves fullback at a pinch and easily centres and dummy half, but he actually gives you something if you just throw him on anywhere unlike some of the other players being mentioned.

Was at five eight for the past five or six weeks and killing it. Looks free of the knee injury des made him play with every week for us. Came off the bench last night after twenty minutes and terrorised the Bulldogs.

Andrew Voss on his breakfast show thinks he should be NSW 14 which o have thought for a couple of years but he was busted last year because he's an excellent small forward in the Radley mold, can cover halves fullback at a pinch and easily centres and dummy half, but he actually gives you something if you just throw him on anywhere unlike some of the other players being mentioned.
Thanks for that, kills me thinking other teams get better out of our ex players.
He had attitude too to get under opposition skins and competitive

Just looking at todays game - reminds me that Jordan Rapana is the sort of player I had in mind in this thread. Just a winger, but doesn't just wait politely out on the wing to do his tasks when they come up, he'll go looking for action and try to make a difference when his team needs something.

Just looking at todays game - reminds me that Jordan Rapana is the sort of player I had in mind in this thread. Just a winger, but doesn't just wait politely out on the wing to do his tasks when they come up, he'll go looking for action and try to make a difference when his team needs something.
Although the more he does, the more mistakes he makes. Which in his case is more noticeable the older he gets.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8