• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I hate how little credit Manly are given by TV commentary teams. Last night it was all from Newcastles' point of view and once again very little attention was given to Manly. Turmoil in Newcastle, injuries, etc

I hope the players use it to continue to stick it to the so called experts/

No point getting worked up about it. Channel 9 is basically the Knights football channel. With Matty Johns and Chief on the payroll and cameo love ins from Joey Johns its a Newcastle festival.

Gus Gould gets on his knees in the presence of Joey, and Vossy is just as bad. It's pathetic to watch and listen to, but what do you do ? And then last night we had to put up with them drooling over the drug cheat Mad Dog's every word.

In my opinion the less those bunch of clowns say about Manly the better.

I totally agree. However CW, I thought you loved flying under the radar. The longer they dish out this crap the stronger will be our advantage as the finals draw near. If everyone believes that we are lucky rather than talented - all the better and let them.

I totally agree. However CW, I thought you loved flying under the radar.
I do - we have passed every test put before us this year. Keep it up you moron commentators. Great for us. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Well we just got a lot of talk on the Roast about our form

MG said he has been trying to find a reason we won't win the comp, and can't find one, which was backed up by Johns who said we should be equal favourties

What about when Iken mentioned some jerkoff Newcastle player being like 'Stan Jurd' in his commentary. Now there's a name we all remember don't we? I thought all the punters at hime would nod their heads and go aaaahhh yes, just like Stan Jurd. The guy is just a dribbler.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6