Commentary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watched that kick off in slow mo. And the 2 titans players closest to the near touchline ( right in front of the ref) stepped over the line before the kick.
So fair penalty dick heads in the commentry box!

I've given Belcher the benefit of the doubt because he's usually been good about Manly and unbiased in most of his calls, but last night was a ripper. It was so obvious. The main commentator was pretty biased too.

They have to learn from Warren Smith and Brandy, so professional and neutral that you wouldn't know they were Tigers and Panthers supporters respectively. Also Daley is good.

Get rid of this neville main commentator and bring back Mark Braybrooke for the extra game.

Rabbits has just said that Hall used to play for the Bulldogs and then went on to congratulate them on being minor premiers, time for a Junee nursing home I think.

Utility Player said:
Rabbits has just said that Hall used to play for the Bulldogs and then went on to congratulate them on being minor premiers, time for a Junee nursing home I think.

He made his First Grade debut with the Doggies.

ManlySeaEagle85 said:
Utility Player said:

He made his First Grade debut with the Doggies.

Correct

Maybe they have a room there for you UP :p

Utility Player said:

He did.

Brandy is by far the best commentator,he shows no bias at all and his insight into the game is second to none

Maybe they were trying to compensate for the obvious NRL bias in giving Manly 2 home games against the Titans ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4