Commentary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
I'm sick to death of these News Limited old boys on the foxtel call team, Brandy its the only fair commentator they have, what's the go only super league scum get a run at commentary?

All game death riding Manly,I for one have ****ing had it, the radio was no better in that 8 minutes either!

What's the option? Commentate myself? Mute it and hear nothing? Maybe viewers choice could have both clubs having their legends call the game! I'd rather listen to ****ing Zorba than these filth ridden mutts, especially that bung eyed ****ing Ikin

How about when Belcher urged Idris to "keep going" when there was no prospect of him making a line beak.

That was the lowest and most disgraceful piece of commentary I have ever heard.

Mossop was clearly maroon and white but he would never "urge" Manly, he would only go over the top after we kicked butt.

Belcher should be sacked on that performance as a commentator. Fair dinkum, bring back Wiz or Brandy.

After first 8 minutes & that try they were praising the Titans superb start to the game & how pleasing it must be Cartwright. OF COURSE NEVER MIND BALANCING THAT BY POINTING OUT THAT TITANS HAD THE BALL THE ENTIRE 8 MINUTES & NEVER HAD TO TACKLE ANYONE!!!

Of course they're not overly bright. Before the game Belcher was wondering how anyone could stop the Lyon Williams combination. Hello?

My hate was how they said we didn't score off the penalty from their kick off coz that would have been cruel off a refs error but the titans first try was obviously a fair try coz the refs didn't stuff up once there

They were shocking, I didnt think Belcher was that biased but he obviously is! Sounded so dumb when Phelan kept calling him Badge like he was an old teammate. What a grade 1 wanker that Phelan is! I will never forget him at the Broncos game in the finals last year. He got so cut that we were winning he wanted to bash everyone. Ha ha

I'm just about to watch the replay on fox so I'll no doubt be treating my bleeding ears by the time we score.

They seemed very happy to bring up the fact the Choc is even with Travis Burns as the most penalised player in the league with 20 each. A small milestone for Watmough i think they called it.

Has Drinkwater signed with Dragons because my god they talked him up in the u20s game. Sounded like he was the second coming of Desmond Christ.

Watching the game now. Didn't think the commentators have been that bad. Belcher has given us a couple of raps.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4