Coke is it !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
izs22b.jpg

A little collection of mine.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wonder how Pepsi feels about one of them?

Ok Bones I will be the bunny...where do ya get em! or is there a hint of photoshop?

Any shop that sells coke. I did have to search a few days to find the right years though

bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Wonder how Pepsi feels about one of them?

Ok Bones I will be the bunny...where do ya get em! or is there a hint of photoshop?

Any shop that sells coke. I did have to search a few days to find the right years though

Thanks Bones, should never have doubted ya, they look great.

Rambo1987 said:
You can also get the 1997 and fill it full of drugs (Newcastle) and get the 2007 fill it full of money (Storm)
The 1886 would be the best one for Newcastle, that's when Coke was first made and in those days the recipe did include cocaine...." How much cocaine Coke actually contained and how much kick you got from it is not known (a Coke spokesman today says the amount was "trivial"). But for years Southerners called the stuff "dope" or "a shot in the arm," while soda fountains were called "hop joints" and Coke delivery trucks "dope wagons."

Speaking of pizza....

Do you think domino pizza franchise owners are scared of one owner failing because the rest will then follow?

globaleagle said:
Speaking of pizza....

Do you think domino pizza franchise owners are scared of one owner failing because the rest will then follow?

Only Dommy Knows.

Can anyone help me out?

I need 1973 and 2011 in "normal" Coke to complete my set.

I got 4 x 24 packs from Woolies, so I have a few spares of the premiership years if anyone is interested.

Did you know you can order any name on the can for a limited time only. If I can get the above years I will order a dozen with Manly on them.

@bones

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6