• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Does anyone have any information on when work will be started on the project.

My understanding was that it was to start straight after the completion of our last home game (vs Titans).

The last piece of news Manly posted was this (I think)

On September the 11th....

Leading Australian construction company, ADCO Constructions, has been awarded the tender to build the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Centre of Excellence at Lottoland.

With work set to commence later this month, following the completion of the 2020 NRL Season, the highly anticipated $33.1M project is being jointly funded by NSW State Government, Australian Federal Government and the Sea Eagles.

So...as there are never any delays in the construction game...I'm sure it has started already...

?

The plan should include a compete resurface of the playing goat paddock bringing it up to standard.

Hopefully the liberals will throw buckets of money into improvement to try and win the seat back.
I'm thinking full stadium.

There will be a million dollar resurfacing during the off-season - funded by NBC.

NB there is also a member council meeting next week so hopefully will be able to provide an update post that on COE along with other things

There will be a million dollar resurfacing during the off-season - funded by NBC.

NB there is also a member council meeting next week so hopefully will be able to provide an update post that on COE along with other things
That would be great. Thanks

Say hello from me, please. :)

or @Mitch , I'm not picky.

I hope with the centre of excellence, they build it with the scope of being able to make additions along the Jane Try Stand, in a neat and uniform way. My obsessive compulsive disorder is really kicking in here. I mean, get additional funding and continue the COE along the Jane Try Stand and the back end (Steve Menzies stand, isn't it?).

Make it look professional, PLEASE.

The way it's going, it's like they are running out of leggo blocks, and finding any shaped pieces to complete the project as they go.

None of it will match.

I'd like them to restore the Hill to its former height and grandness.
It's now little more than a mound with artificial passageways placed for -- don't snigger -- health and safety reasons.
Let's make the mound 10-metres higher so we can cram in another couple of thousand screaming Sea Eagles fans on to the Hill and turn LoserLand back in to our Fortress.

I hope with the centre of excellence, they build it with the scope of being able to make additions along the Jane Try Stand, in a neat and uniform way. My obsessive compulsive disorder is really kicking in here. I mean, get additional funding and continue the COE along the Jane Try Stand and the back end (Steve Menzies stand, isn't it?).

Make it look professional, PLEASE.

The way it's going, it's like they are running out of leggo blocks, and finding any shaped pieces to complete the project as they go.

None of it will match.

This is stage one of the major works to be carried out on Brookvale Oval. The COE is deigned with provisions for a complete stadium to be constructed in the future.

I dare say the stadium has already been fully designed with the CEO just the tip on the iceberg to get the project rolling with the funds available from the government.

With the NRLs vision for new boutique stadiums I see this as great timing of our initiative to state our case.

What we want.
Creator-Architecture-City-Expert-Street-View-10272-Old-Trafford-Manchester-Model-Building-Bloc...jpg

What we will get.
download.jpg

NBC have also budgeted another $400k for things like a new fence around the playing surface, replacing the 1970 ‘rust belt.’

I remember CEO Humphries saying a few weeks back that there would be more news coming soon in regards to further upgrades.

Pretty sure for the COE there's just a few little niggles to be resolved by Council then the green light will be given for the builders to come in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6