COE and Member Council Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't fill me with confidence. He was already part of the team this year. I thought they would have looked for someone with a new perspective.

Doesn't fill me with confidence. He was already part of the team this year. I thought they would have looked for someone with a new perspective.
I would have gone with kite.
brought in BK spud and perry

I would have gone with kite.
brought in BK spud and perry
I think regardless of who you bring in if Des doesn’t take what they say on board then nothing will change.

This by far is one of my biggest fears for 2021, Des just doing the sand thing and expecting better results.

The other of course is Turbo running out , lasting 15 minutes and is give for the season ( which if you were a betting man would appear to be an excellent bet).

Not sure if it's just my impression but I think Tommy has put on another inch or two and possibly another kilo or two. I think the kid is still growing!!! No wonder he has had so many hammy problems. Hopefully he will stop growing and start consolidating around that huge frame of his. Fingers crossed. Will be awesome if he can put those injury woes behind him once and for all. Go Tommy!!!

Does anyone have any info on what's going to happen to all those bricks / pavers we bought with our names on a few years ago?

I was pretty disappointed with the club that for the past few years they've been parking take away trucks on top of these pavers.
My name is on one of them, but you wouldnt know it because of the big Mexican takeaway joint parked across it...

I was pretty disappointed with the club that for the past few years they've been parking take away trucks on top of these pavers.
My name is on one of them, but you wouldnt know it because of the big Mexican takeaway joint parked across it...
You are quite correct Blake. I just checked and where once it was thick as a brick now it is as flat as a taco.

Last edited:
I am interested to know if anyone asked whether or not we will attempt to be excellent next year before the COE is built. If we come out and win 10 straight they may just replace the first sod the way I sodding have to replace divots on the first tee.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4