COE and Member Council Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @The Wheel and @Mitch for the updates on this meeting very helpful.

from both of what you said I know you cant say what are the moving parts which will be needed and who may be coming to our club player wise but you can at least confirm that our club is not just signing Davey and Foran as our off season buys for 2020.

again thanks to you both for your insights

Last edited:
Had the end of season member council update as always plenty of good discussion and a few things that need to kept in house etc.

COE - the first sod of soil gets shoveled on Friday. Watch the news Friday night! Will be ready for start of 2022. Plenty of confidence that this will be a sign of things to come.

Merchandise. Home and away jersey will be same 2021 as it’s a two year deal. Great 75th Anniversary jumper will be available soon.

Lottoland crowd capacity reduced due to construction and also planning for ongoing Covid restrictions. As a result different membership options will be introduced. Early November it will be released but take note membership will potentially be the only way to get to see the games live again in 2021. A lot of unknowns still around potential impacts etc to crowds.

The club is working hard to optimize its operations given financial impacts of reduced crowds, corporate sales etc etc as well as reduced income from TV sponsorship, job keeper support ending etc.

I think as @Ryan alludes to some good news And confidence that club is securing long term success.

Thanks for the update.

Hi mate,

No Des wasn't in attendance. The general theme for these meetings is it being an exercise to gauge the group's thoughts around potential membership ideas etc, which was particularly the case last night with the challenges associated with membership in 2021 (capped attendance etc).

In saying that as mentioned Stephen was up front and honest when responding to all football related matters and the great thing is he obviously has a football background from his playing days so can certainly speak to those questions posed regarding on-field performance/squad etc.
Thanks mate.

Very helpful and so pleased we finally have the CEO we have probably been waiting for.

Thanks mate.

Very helpful and so pleased we finally have the CEO we have probably been waiting for.
Wheel and Mitch - I am curious, was Des there and, if so, did he speak? Would be curious to get a take on where he is at after season like that.

Also, any comments or atmospherics on working with the NRL now under the new leadership vs previous years?
As Mitch said No Des wasnt there but Stephen was. To sum up the season of course injuries in the backs played a part. I think he said 10 games we lost a back during the game which is basically unheard of. They didn’t want to blame injuries but it was a big factor.The team lost grit and resilience towards the end, young blokes playing up probably earlier than they were ready for but experience sets them up well for next season. One of the reasons Foz was signed was to get the right attitude back.

Nothing really insightful that all of us didn’t see or think I would say. They watched the same games we did.

After next year can we do away with the (shallow) V designs? They seem to coincide with low periods - end of 90’s, early-mid 2010’s and now this year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4