Cocky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
NORTH Queensland star Johnathan Thurston has boldly declared himself the man to take over the vacated mantle of "world's best player" after the shock retirement of champion halfback Andrew Johns.

Already considered one of the NRL's best, the high-flying Cowboy last night said he could take his game to another level and challenge for Johns' old title as rugby league's premier player.

"The tag would sit well with me," Thurston said. "I don't really listen to the outside world too much but it would be a big wrap.

Yeah Thurston's a good player but I believe in karma and that guys has a hell of a lot coming to him.
Coffs Harbour: lucky police screwed up the investigation
Other players wife screwing scandal: lucky he was too big an asset to the club- I bet if it were a lesser player he wouldn't be with the Cowboys anymore.
He's just like a ticking time bomb IMO

Yeah Thurston's a good player but I believe in karma and that guys has a hell of a lot coming to him.
Other players wife screwing scandal
: lucky he was too big an asset to the club- I bet if it were a lesser player he wouldn't be with the Cowboys anymore.

any proof there? any fact involved?

[quote author=PJ]
: lucky he was too big an asset to the club- I bet if it were a lesser player he wouldn't be with the Cowboys anymore.

[/quote]
I said on this forum when it happened that I had very , very good mail it was JT the main instigator and that the Dogs would be letting him go. Its very rare i get mail at all , let alone one that was as good as this one was , so when a few weeks later he was let go , I thought mmmmm good chance he was the one involved as were a few others.
It was only due to the fact the sheila was pepped up to the eyeballs on speed that got them off. Now if she was drunk , it would have been a different matter , which I cant agree with. Drugs or not , if your violated against your will , then something should be done.

[quote author=PJ]

[/quote]

Much like Joey's off field "scandals"

I think if you slander a players name you should provide a source.

a creditable source who will remain nameless- so agreed I probably shouldn't have brought it up on a public forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2