Coaching staff salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a bad idea the coaching staff we have currently have failed..so why promote within...no new ideas..structures wont change..same old same old..des has to hire someone we need not a yes sir three bags full assistant..i suppose thats what des wants though..full control...i just hope it doesnt back fire
Yes I think you are right and I believe it will backfire , so much so that Des is the coach under the most pressure going into 2021.

Its a bad idea the coaching staff we have currently have failed..so why promote within...no new ideas..structures wont change..same old same old..des has to hire someone we need not a yes sir three bags full assistant..i suppose thats what des wants though..full control...i just hope it doesnt back fire
Would love to see Kitey join the coaching team

I said before Kite would be my choice to come in to help with defence and culture and the Walker Brothers to work on attack. Surely the six again was made for their kind of football.

I seriously don’t understand why nobody gives them a crack. Even as first grade assistants.

I said before Kite would be my choice to come in to help with defence and culture and the Walker Brothers to work on attack. Surely the six again was made for their kind of football.

I seriously don’t understand why nobody gives them a crack. Even as first grade assistants.
I think the issue is their style is a bit unique and I’m guessing clubs are frightened about taking things too far away from what everyone else does.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6