Coaching is NOT the issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Most idiotic request is to bring back De$ or Uncle Arthur.
Unless if some people have a bout of Alzheimer & dementia rolled into one, how can any sane person believe the man who was hellbent on destroying our club, just to satisfy his ego, is the person you want back as the right fit for our club????

Don't fall for the line of inadequate coaching as the excuse for players to leave our great club. For the halves, we have Andrew Johns, Tooves, Steve Georgallis and David Penna. How much damn halves experience, inspiration and coaching do they need? Furthermore, Tooves always has Arko, Cliffy, Beaver and Bozo to turn to for advice, just like De$ did. People also have short memories of De$ player selections. De$ made many mistakes too.

We have some of the best football brains and first grade experience at the club right now.
AND what about Uncle Arthur? He has NEVER played one game of first grade and now he's the almighty super football brain? Fark off.

You know the difference between our team and other teams? Players, and players with the right mindset, attribute, ability, size and skill. You can't win the Premiership without the right players. I'm glad DCE is pissing off because he is NOT a team member. In fact, he was undermining our club culture.

If De$ and Arthur is soooo great, why do they want to buy our players, particularly Foz? I'll tell you why. Players win Grand Finals, not coaches. See how Wayne Bennett went last year? How did a coaching brain like Ricky Stuart win a grand final in 2002? If Sticky can do it, anyone can. Do you think Macguire would have won last year without Inglis, Burgess clan, their halves, etc? Do you think Arthur would have won last night without the (much underrated) players he has, coupled with the disruption at Manly?

If we're to hire another coaching assistant, let's get Meninga for inspiration.
Just remember, the rest is just bullsh1t.
It all comes down to having the right core of players on the field.

-

Last edited:
We need forwards!!!!

If we have three aggresive JSL on the park, we'll be doing AWESOME.
We need fit bodies in defence, not stragglers.
In saying that, I want Mason out there.
He's the only talker in the forwards and he draws lots of defenders.

What about our younguns?
Not sure if Jake T is ready.
and Ligi Sao?
Who else is there?

-

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8