Coach Seibold thoughts so far.... so good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Do you have to keep putting up pics of our Golden period Bozo, it's just depressing looking at the champion team we had back in 2008 to the team we have now..
Our Proud Premiership Winning Manly years is what Defines the Greatness of our Legendary club feathered friend

We will always remember them
We will always celebrate them
We shall always strive to Emulate them
Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and We stand for Nothing Great

God Bless all the Great Manly Premiership Winning Contributors
That have Made our Legendary club Great
1691205929650.png

Got to give him until end of next season minimum to see what sort of roster he builds
Lodge was a good decision
Brooks could be a masterstroke
He has benched Harper and I think has picked the best players at his disposal for the majority of the year. The main exception being Kelma over Fainu which may have reasons behind it
hope he picks Fainu this week
Brookes is already a great decision, given the way the shoe is going

\

This is not the case
For Example
At his Peak and at the Peak of our clubs boardroom brawling that made league headlines every week
Des Hasler was not only capable of flying under the Radar but was also capable of getting his team to fly above all the other teams and win a Premiership
12 years ago Bozo, we can't go on living in the past mate

To be honest look at almost any press conference by a loosing coach , the one yesterday by Bellamy ( only saw snippets ) and they are pretty much all the same.

Except for Bennett, who says **** all anytime ( just to annoy them ).

I honestly do not know why you lot are even mentioning , or worse arguing , about what was said in a press conference.

What do you expect a loosing coach to say,

“ **** me we were absolute **** , Schuster was ****ing crap , the Captain the overpaid wanker , not worth $600k let alone 1.2 million , and the powderpuff forwards , I tell the bastards what to do but they get on the field and develop a ****ing mind of their own , and that prick Jake , it ****ing ****s me that he gives away 6 agains like lollipops , if it wasn’t for the ****ing family I’d put the whole lot of the time wasters in reserves”

For ****s sake , all the pressers are just dribble , meaningless 5 minutes to fill space for the broadcasters.

Get a grip on yourselves ( as in Silvertails ) it’s just NOT that important.

To be honest look at almost any press conference by a loosing coach , the one yesterday by Bellamy ( only saw snippets ) and they are pretty much all the same.

I honestly do not know why you lot are even mentioning , or worse arguing , about what was said in a press conference.

** me we were absolute ** , Schuster was ****ing crap , the Captain the overpaid wanker , not worth $600k let alone 1.2 million , and the powderpuff forwards , I tell the bastards what to do but they get on the field and develop a ****ing mind of their own , and that prick Jake , it ****ing ****s me that he gives away 6 agains like lollipops , if it wasn’t for the ****ing family I’d put the whole lot of the time wasters in reserves”

For ****s sake , all the pressers are just dribble , meaningless 5 minutes to fill space for the broadcasters.

Post of the year, well done @:D @:D @:D

We were never going to win once Lodge went down. Too many of our best forwards were already injured and he was the only ace we had left up out sleeve.

** me we were absolute ** , Schuster was ****ing crap , the Captain the overpaid wanker , not worth $600k let alone 1.2 million , and the powderpuff forwards , I tell the bastards what to do but they get on the field and develop a ****ing mind of their own , and that prick Jake , it ****ing ****s me that he gives away 6 agains like lollipops , if it wasn’t for the ****ing family I’d put the whole lot of the time wasters in reserves”

Hopefully this common sense might allow this thread to die

Demitriou from Souths seems pretty upfront, and tells it like it is.

Demitriou from Souths seems pretty upfront, and tells it like it is.
I did watch a little of that this morning , whilst I agree my point is if you watch the press conferences of all the loosing coaches ( Bennett aside ) it’s almost “ rinse & repeat “.

Honestly I think ALL the press conferences are a complete waste of time , the broadcasters have them as a requirement in the broadcast deal as “ Space Fillers”, I don’t know a coach or captain that enjoys them , so in reality what they say is completely meaningless.

Which is why I don’t get the broo ha ha in this thread over what was said.

They are meaningless , and it clearly shows in what is said in almost every single one.

I did watch a little of that this morning , whilst I agree my point is if you watch the press conferences of all the loosing coaches ( Bennett aside ) it’s almost “ rinse & repeat “.

Honestly I think ALL the press conferences are a complete waste of time , the broadcasters have them as a requirement in the broadcast deal as “ Space Fillers”, I don’t know a coach or captain that enjoys them , so in reality what they say is completely meaningless.

They are meaningless , and it clearly shows in what is said in almost every single one.
You gotta laugh, Des copped it for umm-ing and ahh-ing and never giving much away, we get a coach who talks normally and he cops it for not being angry enough (or something), if only we could get a coach who spoke correctly at press conferences all the team's troubles would be over.

EXACTLY.

Also, the $10k fines the NRL have handed out on the few occasions coaches have let loose & said what’s really on their minds have curtailed any further genuine honesty in these post match pressers.

EXACTLY.

Also, the $10k fines the NRL have handed out on the few occasions coaches have let loose & said what’s really on their minds have curtailed any further genuine honesty in these post match pressers.
Several coaches have let their feelings be known about poor officiating and the like this past fortnight. I do agree with @Mark from Brisbane that there is little to be gained by a coach berating his players in the media. Although Spoony did have a crack at Schuster in a post match interview this year.

You gotta laugh, Des copped it for umm-ing and ahh-ing and never giving much away, we get a coach who talks normally and he cops it for not being angry enough (or something), if only we could get a coach who spoke correctly at press conferences all the team's troubles would be over.
There's not much to laugh about at present.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8