Coach & Backroom staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bozo you are big on memberships

We are about to hit xmas...the gifting season. imagine what an integrated campaign here wcould do with memberships.

Much harder sell in Jan when people pull back
Good to hear that you are one of the passionate ones that appreciates how important it is to have high memberships numbers .

I cannot believe that a club like the Wooden spoon record kings the eels can have over 30,000 passionate club members and our Legendary club struggles to reach 10,000

They say life is not fair and they are right life is not fair but life is also full of hope and possibilities and through dedication and inspiration we can turn things around .

Inspiration promotes progress and God bless all the Inspirational and dedicated Manly souls ,club members , sponsors , and investors that keep inspiring progress and keeping the Manly Dream alive for all rugby league mankind

Speaking of Mankind .
We should all be proud that our Legendary Manly Sea eagles is more than just a club as it Inspires people on the footy field and beyond

On Many occasion through out our proud history our Inspirational club lifted peoples spirits including the time when a country town was burned down and the Great Manly Sea eagles came around and clothed them with Manly gear and also put back smiles on them from ear to ear

Christmas is a time to think of all the things we are blessed with and our Legendary club is one of them and the best Christmas acknowledgement gift is a club membership and the good news is that there is a club membership tailor made to suits every Manly fans budget

What is your excuse for not being a club member ?

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles is more than Just a club and inspires humanity on and off the field
Become part of the Inspiration . Become a proud Manly Sea eagles club member today !

img_6516.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear that you are one of the passionate ones that appreciates how important it is to have high memberships numbers .

I cannot believe that a club like the Wooden spoon record kings the eels can have over 30,000 passionate club members and our Legendary club struggles to reach 10,000

They say life is not fair and they are right life is not fair but life is also full of hope and possibilities and through dedication and inspiration we can turn things around .

Inspiration promotes progress and God bless all the Inspirational and dedicated Manly souls ,club members , sponsors , and investors that keep inspiring progress and keeping the Manly Dream alive for all rugby league mankind

Speaking of Mankind .
We should all be proud that our Legendary Manly Sea eagles is more than just a club as it Inspires people on the footy field and beyond

On Many occasion through out our proud history our Inspirational club lifted peoples spirits including the time when a country town was burned down and the Great Manly Sea eagles came around and clothed them with Manly gear and also put back smiles on them from ear to ear

Christmas is a time to think of all the things we are blessed with and our Legendary club is one of them and the best Christmas acknowledgement gift is a club membership and the good news is that there is a club membership tailor made to suits every Manly fans budget

What is your excuse for not being a club member ?

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles is more than Just a club and inspires humanity on and off the field
Become part of the Inspiration . Become a proud Manly Sea eagles club member today !

img_6516.jpg
Issue is there is always a core of people who will join / purchase a product. For growth there needs to be a diversified message relevant to more than one target market

Issue is there is always a core of people who will join / purchase a product. For growth there needs to be a diversified message relevant to more than one target market
The message applies to all target markets as our Legendary club is more than just a club and inspires people on and off the field

The issue is Passion
The wooden spoon kings eels have more more wooden spoons and more passionate club members than us

The issue is Passion

We have over 100,000 fb fairweather so called Manly supporters
Who think they belong to Manly

The only way you belong to our Legendary club is when you become part of our legendary club and that is by becoming a club member with a Manly club membership number

Just like our players that run on to the field with a number on their back
Manly club members also proudly have a Manly club number

The issue is Passion

We have over 100,000 fb fairweather so called Manly supporters
Who think they belong to Manly

The only way you belong to our Legendary club is when you become part of our legendary club and that is by becoming a club member with a Manly club membership number

Just like our players that run on to the field with a number on their back
Manly club members also proudly have a Manly club number

The issue is Passion
My message is not getting through so I will try one more time

Lets say that every member is a fan of the page (which is a massive leap but lets go with it)

The club is not demonstrating value to the remaining 90,000 fans. It is more than passion it is the ability to demonstrate then communicate value to prospective members.

Lets say that every member is a fan of the page (which is a massive leap but lets go with it)

The club is not demonstrating value to the remaining 90,000 fans. It is more than passion it is the ability to demonstrate then communicate value to prospective members.
The 90,000 probably never go to a game unless it’s a GF , and for them being a member of a Facebook group IS showing support.

They don’t see value in “ donating “ a membership to get a hat , it’s very much “ what’s in it for me “ these days.

Honestly I don’t think our membership numbers will increase until we get an all seated stadium, then we might get to 20k

The 90,000 probably never go to a game unless it’s a GF , and for them being a member of a Facebook group IS showing support.

They don’t see value in “ donating “ a membership to get a hat , it’s very much “ what’s in it for me “ these days.

Honestly I don’t think our membership numbers will increase until we get an all seated stadium, then we might get to 20k
Respectfully I disagree that we need a stadium for it (facebook was just an example of the lack of conversion) - simple effective marketing would easily get us there

2022 NRL Sea Eagles Football Staff​

Head Coach: Des Hasler

NRL Assistant Coach: Chad Randall

NRL Assistant Coach: Michael Monaghan

NRL Assistant and Pathways Coach: Steven Hales

General Manager of Football: John Bonasera

Head Trainer and Football Operations: Alex Ross

Football Analyst: Michael Kulen

High Performance Manager: Don Singe

High Performance Co-ordinator: Cameron Ferguson

Strength and Conditioning Coach: Andrew Berridge

Head Physiotherapist: Chris Bailey

Rehabilitation Physiotherapist: Andrew Lowndes

Athletic Development and Rehabilitation Coach: Rubin Ruzicka

Sports Scientist: Hugh Wilson

Chief Medical Officer: Dr Paul Bloomfield

Wellbeing Manager: Tim Gee

Soft Tissue Therapist: Angela Rickard

Education and Careers: Glenn Moore

Sports Dietitian: Melissa Juergens

Recruitment: Noel Cleal

Recruitment: Scott Fulton

BOZO from SILVERTAILS : Motivational Speaker @;)

Thanks for making your point clearer for me to understand

So you want to talk about the demonstration of our clubs value ?

In all our membership packs and the seats on our ground and the Legendary Manly jersey that we proudly buy . None of those are stained degraded and devalued by a record 14 disgraceful wooden spoons in our priceless and proud history like the Parramatta eels yet they have 3 times more club members than us.
The greater number of eels club members are not club members because they support a greater club than our . It is because of their greater passion for their club !

The eels club have demonstrated 4 years of premiership winning success

Our club is the only club to have demonstrated premiership winning success every decade since the modern era of the 70s and this decade we are on track of continuing this great feat that no other club can match. Priceless !

You say it is more than a passion thing that the eels have 30,000 passionate club members and we only struggle to have 10,000
I now understand that you have no clear understanding of passion feathered friend because if you did you would also understand the Manly moto of all of us 10, 000 passionate club members

The moto of passionate Club Members
Let us not ask what our Legendary club can do for us
Let us ask what we can do for our legendary club and the greatest club of all

The one that has never been disgraced by a wooden spoon like all the rest
We are the only proud club supporters that do not walk around with a wooden spoon stuck up our arse !
Eels Souths . Roosters , Storm , Dragons , Tigers ,Penrith etc ... Disgraced wooden spooners

The Manly Sea eagles are Stainless and Priceless and the Manly fans are clueless for thinking other wise

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n-jpg.19634

Last edited:

2022 NRL Sea Eagles Football Staff​

Head Coach: Des Hasler

NRL Assistant Coach: Chad Randall

NRL Assistant Coach: Michael Monaghan

NRL Assistant and Pathways Coach: Steven Hales

General Manager of Football: John Bonasera

Head Trainer and Football Operations: Alex Ross

Football Analyst: Michael Kulen

High Performance Manager: Don Singe

High Performance Co-ordinator: Cameron Ferguson

Strength and Conditioning Coach: Andrew Berridge

Head Physiotherapist: Chris Bailey

Rehabilitation Physiotherapist: Andrew Lowndes

Athletic Development and Rehabilitation Coach: Rubin Ruzicka

Sports Scientist: Hugh Wilson

Chief Medical Officer: Dr Paul Bloomfield

Wellbeing Manager: Tim Gee

Soft Tissue Therapist: Angela Rickard

Education and Careers: Glenn Moore

Sports Dietitian: Melissa Juergens

Recruitment: Noel Cleal

Recruitment: Scott Fulton

BOZO from SILVERTAILS : Motivational Speaker @;)
Thank you for your informative post . Great work feathered friend .

The Power of Passion

Passion overrides overcomes and overpowers everything

It was Manly passion that started our Legendary club and Manly Passion that will keep it rising above all the rest

Go the Manly Eagles and the greatest club of all !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n-jpg.19634

You got your wish @delz - and very promptly too!

Can't say I've ever seen a list like that before. Des sure has an array of football staff behind him.

Looks like one of those cases where the powers that be at Narrabeen have been reading these threads. Because otherwise it’s quite a coincidence.

Wow, how powerful is Silvertails! :eek::eek::eek:
With our awesome influence on the club comes great responsibility.
What should we ask for next??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4