Coach & Backroom staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Surely it's not too much to ask the Club to provide the Fans with an update of our Coaching staff and backroom staff(e.g. Physios, doctors, trainers).

I just find it interesting on how what I think is important info for most fans is just forgotten or completely overlooked by the powers that be at the Club.(Marketing and membership Team - hello !!! anyone home !!).

If you look at other professional sporting codes websites that are all over this and ensure that their Fans are kept as up to date as possible.

Surely it's not too much to ask the Club to provide the Fans with an update of our Coaching staff and backroom staff(e.g. Physios, doctors, trainers).

I just find it interesting on how what I think is important info for most fans is just forgotten or completely overlooked by the powers that be at the Club.(Marketing and membership Team - hello !!! anyone home !!).

If you look at other professional sporting codes websites that are all over this and ensure that their Fans are kept as up to date as possible.
Yes there still appears to be a certain ‘let them eat cake’ attitude, as personified by Frank Stanton as CEO through the 90s (when such an attitude was already outdated), and Peter Peters as the media manager, in more recent times.

Last edited:
We are so far behind the times it is not funny....and yet we wonder why memberships are so low?
Totally agree! It's so frustrating that as a professional sporting organization how much this Club keeps its fans in the dark. I really don't understand it. The lack of communication is ridiculous. As the great Geoff Toovey said, " someone needs to be accountable for this "!

Totally agree! It's so frustrating that as a professional sporting organization how much this Club keeps its fans in the dark. I really don't understand it. The lack of communication is ridiculous. As the great Geoff Toovey said, " someone needs to be accountable for this "!
Look from a content point of view I am not sure we are thinking the same however there could be a heap of further engagment.

I feel dirty saying this but there is a reason as to why Soufs are so far ahead in the membership game. Even in their memberships they get a heap of access our members do not.

It is why i strongly believe that there is some form of break even the club is basing the membership off (as in over a certain number the operational issues / ability to service) becomes not worth the return....otherwise I have no idea how they justify their approach

Nathan Gibbs has left for what it’s worth. Had a failing out with Des, hypothesising that it might be the Singe anti-vax thing. Anyway, he’s gone unfortunately.

Nathan Gibbs has left for what it’s worth. Had a failing out with Des, hypothesising that it might be the Singe anti-vax thing. Anyway, he’s gone unfortunately.
Unfortunate he has gone but his replacement is just as reputable and has been with the club for a long spell previously prior to taking on the NRL CMO role for a lengthy stay.

Jim Dymock apparently sighted in our colours with rumours he’s the assistant coach.

Assume the connection from Des’s “ Dog days “.

Letting the fans know who the coaching staff/assistants are is just good club optics. Why wouldn't you want to keep our fans updated, even in the slightest change in personal.

Letting the fans know who the coaching staff/assistants are is just good club optics. Why wouldn't you want to keep our fans updated, even in the slightest change in personal.
The 2022 season has not started . We have along time before it starts

And there is plenty of time for any updates on personal

I have no issue with that because eventually as always all will be revealed. So dont get your feathers in a knot feathered friend

My Issue is we have not won a grand final for over 10 years and lived up our Legendary clubs high standard as the Greatest club of all .

I have no issue with that because eventually as always all will be revealed. So dont get your feathers in a knot feathered friend

My Issue is we have not won a grand final for over 10 years and lived up our Legendary clubs high standard as the Greatest club of all .
We made big strides last season, and will be the big improvers in 2022, if that's at all possible after our stellar 2021 season.

We made big strides last season, and will be the big improvers in 2022, if that's at all possible after our stellar 2021 season.
Stellar season just making the numbers in the finals sound like North Sydney bears standards and Mentality

At Manly the Greatest club of club . Stellar means living up to our legendary clubs high standards as the greatest club of all and winning Grand finals

Lowering our high standards is like lowering our pants

When we lower our pants we get screwed and some proud supporters on here are sick of our Great club getting screwed for over 10 years .

Bozo you are big on memberships

We are about to hit xmas...the gifting season. imagine what an integrated campaign here wcould do with memberships.

Much harder sell in Jan when people pull back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4