Club Statement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is almost like they have no PR / fan engagement strategy at all
Has been thus for years. Think back to the opportunity presented when North Sydney 'left the building'. Did the M-W club have a strategy to win friends and influence people on the North Shore into following Manly? Hardly. Money might have been an issue, however that old adage kicks in, 'You have to spend money to make money'.

Has been thus for years. Think back to the opportunity presented when North Sydney 'left the building'. Did the M-W club have a strategy to win friends and influence people on the North Shore into following Manly? Hardly. Money might have been an issue, however that old adage kicks in, 'You have to spend money to make money'.

Closest thing was Larissa and even that was pretty adhoc.
Amazing that they can get it so consistently wrong. Make the right move to get a former local junior in Darcy back (to help strengthen a position where we are weak etc) but has the club let the fans know?
Sign Brown..and the panthers release a statement nothing from the club
Sign Api....panthers release a statement and nothing from the club

Closest thing was Larissa and even that was pretty adhoc.
Amazing that they can get it so consistently wrong. Make the right move to get a former local junior in Darcy back (to help strengthen a position where we are weak etc) but has the club let the fans know?
Sign Brown..and the panthers release a statement nothing from the club
Sign Api....panthers release a statement and nothing from the club
Couldn't agree more Isz. Why wouldn't the club announce these signings as "good news"!?!? People have already joined the dots that Barrett will be coach next year so there's no point hiding these signings like they are some kind of dirty secret. The club is treating us like fools :mad:

Couldn't agree more Isz. Why wouldn't the club announce these signings as "good news"!?!? People have already joined the dots that Barrett will be coach next year so there's no point hiding these signings like they are some kind of dirty secret. The club is treating us like fools :mad:

I was happy to give the club and new owners some time earlier in the year as there was and still is some significant adjustment required after the previous ownership structure however.....they continue in the simple act of respecting the fans and keep them engaged.

No it is not going to be easy but at least they seem to have some sort of plan...so why not communicate it a bit more?

No it is not going to be easy but at least they seem to have some sort of plan
I've managed to get my hands on a copy....
Escape-Plan-web.jpg

So now we know.

It's an alien conspiracy.

It's them bloody little green Martians that are out to knobble Manly. I knew it. There has been too many a UFO sighting lately.

I am just waiting for the Mother-Ship to park itself over Brookvale and once the clean-up has happened the aliens will negotiate taking over the club and sucking up various players, coaching staff and administrators for mega Martian Dollars and relocate the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles to the Martian crater known as "Brookhorst." (A rather large crater with around 20 million Martians and a guaranteed payment of $20 billion Martian Dollars.)

However, there is one catch, there is no exchange rate publishable for the Australian Dollar to the Martian Dollar but it must be good because it's a very big number. So the Penns are holding out to be paid in gold bullion. This is the only matter holding this either hostile or friendly invasion (or takeover) of Manly.

Phew, glad that's out of the way so I can now find my tin-foil hat to prevent me from being sucked up into the Mother-Ship the next time I go to Brookie.>:)
Daddy Cool can I have some of your stuff?:D

With all that's going on in the media this is all the club has to say? These guys are ****ing muppets.
The problem is not that the club hasn't said more, the club should say bugger all.
The problem is that the media has been spouting 'news' for months, which would never have happened if person or persons unknown had not been leaking information.
So how does Manly operate? Arko way, what's in club stays in club, or Penn way?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4