Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did this Schuster interview frustrate anyone else? They asked him the same question about moving from 5/8 to backrow in about 4 different ways trying to get the answer they wanted… he repeated numerous times that he played backrow in juniors and they didn’t bother listening.
Not at all - I set the bar very low when it comes to journalists these days. As in down beneath the heel of my foot.

Agree, BOZO. I know they have to do interviews to keep the NRL and media partners happy, but I'd much prefer not to hear from any of our boys until after the job is done.
That loss was shattering last week feathered friend

Every loss that the Legendary Manly jumper and colours and our proud club endures is a shame and shattering .

After every loss players should front the media on their hands and knees and ask for repentance

Last edited:
Agree, BOZO. I know they have to do interviews to keep the NRL and media partners happy, but I'd much prefer not to hear from any of our boys until after the job is done.
Yes. I feel sorry for the players, most of whom are young and inexperienced. They can not answer honestly for fear of actually telling the truth, thus they resort/are instructed to use glib cliches.
Do we ever get any meaningful insights from these interview? I'd say no.
What I would suggest to the marketing team is that they ask us, the fans, to submit questions. They could tell us in advance what players are due to give interviews and give us a deadline to submit a question (one per fan). Then the marketing person could select the more appropriate ones and put them to the player.
I'm sure it would be an improvement over the 'questions' posed by "journalists", and we may even get a laugh or two from the interviews.

Yes. I feel sorry for the players, most of whom are young and inexperienced. They can not answer honestly for fear of actually telling the truth, thus they resort/are instructed to use glib cliches.
Do we ever get any meaningful insights from these interview? I'd say no.
What I would suggest to the marketing team is that they ask us, the fans, to submit questions. They could tell us in advance what players are due to give interviews and give us a deadline to submit a question (one per fan). Then the marketing person could select the more appropriate ones and put them to the player.
I'm sure it would be an improvement over the 'questions' posed by "journalists", and we may even get a laugh or two from the interviews.
Interesting perspective you have there feathered friend

What question would you ask the players after a very dissapointing loss last week ?

If you want to repent, then what are you waiting for? Repent!
Personally I don't think anyone ever needs to repent for not doing something they are unable to do, but up to you :)
I have already repented openly and remorsefully feathered friend

To repent is to acknowledge our wrongs with a deep feeling of conviction and make our selves accountable for our wrongs and right them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6