Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done to all our top squad who seem to have packed up without a quibble and to be heading off to camp with a positive vibe.
No criticism for blokes whose partners are about to give birth etc etc, but it may be we have been lucky in this regard.

It's all the great unknown really but with Dessie (yes yes I know half of you think he's a fool) and DCE (yes yes I know) at the helm there could be something special brewing.
I for one am glad the game is not shutting down, iso is tough enough but would be worse without the footy to watch.
And I'm one of the luckiest ones, i live pretty much next door to son's family. Including a granddaughter turning ten tomorrow, I'm making a Dogman cake, if it works I'll post a pic :)

Love froggy great clubman. Given the injuries he has come back from I’m sure he is popular with his teammates. A great insight into the life of a journeyman worrying where his next contract is going to come from. It’s not all glamour that’s for sure,

Love froggy great clubman. Given the injuries he has come back from I’m sure he is popular with his teammates. A great insight into the life of a journeyman worrying where his next contract is going to come from. It’s not all glamour that’s for sure,
Gotta say I was a critic and I am very pleased with his progression at dummy half. He works very hard and plays a lot like Ballin. He has my admiration and gratitude.

Froggy could still improve his service from dummy half but his running game and his defence have come along in leaps and bounds. Happy to have him at hooker and I feel confident when I see him named that he will play his part in the team structures. Seems to be a hard worker and a nice bloke. Good to have him locked in.

I'm making a Dogman cake, if it works I'll post a pic :)
Dogman cake.JPG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4