Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Friday night V Cowboys will be dedicated to remembering Bob Fulton. Plenty of stuff happening on the night. Get to Brookie to say farewell to our greatest!

@BOZO hope you can make it!

Friday night V Cowboys will be dedicated to remembering Bob Fulton. Plenty of stuff happening on the night. Get to Brookie to say farewell to our greatest!

@BOZO hope you can make it!

Interesting the club doesn’t mention Lottoland in the article.

@The Wheel did Lottoland contract end a few months early?

Interesting the club doesn’t mention Lottoland in the article.

@The Wheel did Lottoland contract end a few months early?
No mention of Lottoland on the club's website here: Venue

You would assume that Lottoland would be all over that particular page if the $$'s were still coming in.

Just as well - I never fancied transitioning to 'Lotto Bob' .... :-(

urgh

No Schuster and Tom probably won't play. I imagine Walker will go to FB and De Luis will come onto the bench. No way we can go into this game with one prop and two/three centres on the bench. We really are ravaged by injury at present. Schuster out is massive.

No Schuster and Tom probably won't play. I imagine Walker will go to FB and De Luis will come onto the bench. No way we can go into this game with one prop and two/three centres on the bench. We really are ravaged by injury at present. Schuster out is massive.

No, no Schuster will be right after the bye, as too Sironen:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4