Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harpo. He's becoming my favourite Manly player.
6414A25A-7560-417A-A5E5-1329EA10FCF3.jpeg

79DBF8CD-4423-4C9E-9055-92D58570E0DC.jpeg

Everyone’s favorite Mo

Harpo is going to make it hard for Suli that is for sure. This is actually brilliant, as others have pointed out, real competition for spots, and when someone goes down, as they do, the next guy has been champing (not chomping hahaha) at the bit while waiting his chance to prove a point.
Happy days.

If our 17 in Mudgee play as well in upcoming matches then I don't see the need to rush any of these players back, unless it's to the Blacktown Workers. I know that many on here will insist Walker gets a centre position automatically but Harpo and Parker were excellent against the Tits so there is no need to change imo.
Lawton is the interesting one. I don't know how good here is but Froggy had a good game in Mudgee and should not be replaced unless his form drops off.

Lawton has played 45 games in 4 1/2 years and is coming off the back of a season ending injury. Is he really a better option than Croker/Cust.

I do not know him as a player and I may be missing something however I am not sure he is going to have as big an impact as some of these posts seem to suggest.

Perspective time ...

It is a long way to the top if you want to Rock and Roll with the top 4 teams

Unless you can dance with the top 4 you do not stand a change to participate in the big dance at the end of the year

We have beaten the fringe top 8 teams which is a great start but we need a strong finish with strong performances against the stronger teams up the ladder

The moral of the story

2 great games can make 2 great wins but we need to keep being consistently great to make a great 2021 season and we are only as great as our last great win
NO ROOM FOR COMPLACENCY

10 year celebration

We should have celebrated 2017 as the 10 year anniv of really winning in 2007 but for eventually disqualified cheats.

Made a big noise about...

Just to see how melbourne liked it and if greenblurgh would come to any organised events like he did with the storm.

woohoo

Also...

Here's some pics of the mighty manly fans at mudgee

I see @marga (hello)

and a pretty decent Taupau! tattoo...!

and 1 confused old fart in a roosters jersey (no confirmation that it was woodsie... or ryan)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4