Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gotta admit I like having Foran back. Should never have left. I expect we'll only use him him for one season but I see him as a bridge -from Gifty Matai and Choc to the present. Those guys may not follow, but having Foz here increases the chances of a healing. Plus he's just a bloody good bloke and tough, tough player. For example, how many men would have the gumption to take up with a woman who has a bunch of kids already? Most men would be too insecure. Credit to Foz, I say, he is definitely his own man and can only help the culture of the playing group.
I suspect he's become quite popular already with the other players.

Heritage Jersey!

We've had that design before, although this one looks less like a turkey than the last effort

Would have been nice to maybe have a heritage jersey of the original 1947 strip. But I'm sure they've done that design previously too

Brad Parker going through his post match video review with Des:
1618317747179.png

Reuben media this morning

I really thought this kid was cooked. Us sausage roll eaters often put a line through a player based upon a period of poor form. It shows that there is so much more going on at training than any of us here know. So, happy for the bloke. Hopefully, Parker and Froggy continue their upward trajectory as well.

I really thought this kid was cooked. Us sausage roll eaters often put a line through a player based upon a period of poor form. It shows that there is so much more going on at training than any of us here know. So, happy for the bloke. Hopefully, Parker and Froggy continue their upward trajectory as well.
yep I had him gone at the end of the year...... he certainly has played well last two games. Jury is still out though - need to see it week in and week out

Turbo on WWOS with mark levy at 6.40pm
Turbo was on MMM on Sunday, 8min interview that was a bit meh.(available as a stand alone podcast on the Sunday mmm nrl catch-up feed) One bit that perked my interest was when he was asked about Schuster he mentioned that "he'd made the backrow spot his own for the rest of the year" could've been a throw away comment but hopefully it's an indicator of how Schuster is viewed in the inner sanctum.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4