Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake media session today

Thank you @The Wheel

Great joy of Victory against all odds indeed

There is nothing like feeling the joy of a Great Manly Victory and being part of all who contribute to it . Our Proud coach , Proud Players , Proud Investors and Proud Club Member Supporters

How Proud are you ?

Dont tell us how proud you are . Shows us where it counts !!!

Attachments

• EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
Bozo I was looking for your name in my FC Annual Report for 2020. There was a Basil Zeitsas* listed amongst the current members. Is that you?

Bozo I was looking for your name in my FC Annual Report for 2020. There was a Basil Zeitsas* listed amongst the current members. Is that you?
Just like your good self @Terry Zarsoff I am one of the proud FC members .
There are quite a few Wogs in our FC membership and I am one of them but I am not Basil Zeitsas .

My sticker and MY Proud card membership
20210331_102523.jpg

To be fair,Manly have never really put much time into their reserve grade sides in Des’ two stints.So many players have gone weeks without playing a single game because they maybe needed to play first grade and they don’t want to run the risk of injuries.Flawed logic of course.I have my thoughts on the Blacktown amalgamation and all I’ll say is,it was questionable the reasons behind it
Agree mate
The strategy was flawed and did not deliver to our club but understand it seemed like an option at the time but has turned out to be a detriment to our club performance

the connectivity to the mother ship is not there

@wheel or anyone close to the club, is it possible the get a suggestion to the club to hear from a variety of players in these media ops.

I understand we probably get the more accomplished speakers but we seem to get the same 5-6 players.....would love to hear from Paseka, Saab, Toff etc

@wheel or anyone close to the club, is it possible the get a suggestion to the club to hear from a variety of players in these media ops.

I understand we probably get the more accomplished speakers but we seem to get the same 5-6 players.....would love to hear from Paseka, Saab, Toff etc

I know that the club put forward a range of players for the media and then the media choose who they want to talk to.

Bradza nailed it, these interviews are for the media and not the fans. Media unfortunately get more traction about Chez, Jake etc being shown on the news rather than say Saab

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4