Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The moment of Truth ....

Todays thrashing against the Dragons is one thrashing too many that our Proud club should endure

We cannot live in denial.
So we must accept what IS .
But what IS Now
does not mean that it IS going to be in the Future.

When a coach and a team goes through a defeat their character is measured by how they respond and bounce back .

There is no bounce in us , No new ideas , We keep dishing out the same old from the same selected players. No resilience to make a game of it and as a result from our past 12 successive thrashing we are a team with no confidence and have a coach with no answers.
Now this may be only round three but this Mediocrity has been going on from last season .

No excuses !!! . We are all accountable for our circumstances and so is Des who now starts swimming or keeps sinking

The Good news is ...

All things come to an end

These unacceptable consecutive loses are not the end of the hope and resurrection of our club

These consecutive loses will soon lead to the New beginning of the change for the better that always have taken place in our Legendary clubs proud history

The moral of the story ....
Our proud History has proven that tough times never last at Manly
Because Proud and Passionate supporters and Club members
Who are the life line of our Club Always stand by it and carry it over the try line for future success
Our clubs future is in our hands
And we must continue to be the loyal and passionate Manly people that our Club depends on for its revival and survival

Last edited by a moderator:
Easter time is just around the corner
and I would like to wish every one of you and your lovely families
a very Happy Easter time

The Great club news is .....
Tough times never last at Manly
Because our Proud Legendary clubs history has proven that Just like Easter
After every crucifixion comes the Resurrection of our success

Leave your legacy as success is just around the corner
Become a club member and Become a big part of our Legendary clubs Resurrection

A quote from one of the Greatest Motivators of Men/Woman who lifted his peoples spirits and Inspired them to keep believing in them selves and keep striving because tough times do not last but tough people do .

Success is not final , failure is not fatal — it is the courage to continue that counts

Winston Emulates the character our the Great Never say Die Courageous Manly People that shaped our Clubs proud winning history.

Through out our Legendary clubs Merciless Adversities The Loyal Manly souls had the courage to continue and persevere because it takes courage to keep on going when the going gets tough and this is what we all must do in order to truly succeed in the future

Our club would not be celebrating our proud 75th year anniversary if our Great Manly ancestors walked away in time of turmoil

Fellow feathered friends
We are the current generation of hope and Inspiration that our Legendary club has survived from and will continue to thrive from

Let us not let our club down
Walking away is not part of our Great Manly Character and DNA
but sticking around and becoming the Inspiration that turns the cycle around is
c0473b93af15fdd3de8379e7eaa2e6b1.jpg

Attachments

• EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 139
I’m still waiting for,

“ we are playing like ****, we don’t deserve our money and we’d like to apologise to the supporters for our sub standard performances and not giving a **** attitudes “.

When that happens tag me in and I’ll listen , in the meantime , no thanks to all these fluff pieces.

I’m still waiting for,

“ we are playing like *, we don’t deserve our money and we’d like to apologise to the supporters for our sub standard performances and not giving a * attitudes “.

When that happens tag me in and I’ll listen , in the meantime , no thanks to all these fluff pieces.
Let us put this absurd apology request in perspective feathered friend .....

Waiting for an apology ? For what ?

For being the Manly that faces adversity like all other clubs

But unlike all the other clubs

Always rises above adversity and never gets a spoon ?

The only supporters that should get an apology from their club are all the ones that were disgraced
with wooden spoons
Roosters
Souths
Storm
Penrith
Dragons
etc etc etc ,,,, and the rest

If there’s a slaughter of the Armageddon type tonight I wonder what bull**** the club will roll out in videos in the coming week.

“ we’re working hard to turn things around “

“ just one win will help”

“ our team is committed to turning this around “.

BUT I bet we don’t get the one we all want to hear !!

“ we are absolute **** and mostly oxygen thieves , we don’t deserve our pay and we apologise for the absolute crap we are putting up “

Nup, no chance pf that last one.

If there’s a slaughter of the Armageddon type tonight I wonder what bull**** the club will roll out in videos in the coming week.

“ we’re working hard to turn things around “

“ just one win will help”

“ our team is committed to turning this around “.

BUT I bet we don’t get the one we all want to hear !!

“ we are absolute **** and mostly oxygen thieves , we don’t deserve our pay and we apologise for the absolute crap we are putting up “

Nup, no chance pf that last one.

Errr...

As it's ok to ask...are you ok? Being with the grandkids should put you in a pretty good mood I would have thought (even if 'riff fans) but you are posting the 'opposite bozo' in a lot of threads.

Hoping all is well!

I was going to put the laugh emoji but it felt disrespectful to those who suffered during those floods.

Good to see you're lending a hand :)

(Unless it is a mud-brick house you're working on, in that case...stop destroying someones house!!!!)
Daughters house mate, good now but a big job !!

I did not go to the game last night .
Not because it did not want to go
But because I could not go due to shift work
So I honoured our Legendary club with the purchase of another Manly Jersey
It is the one in the middle . Our game day Jersey

Passionate Manly club member / supporters will always support our Great club
But we will never support Mediocre efforts on the field
Because Mediocre is not our Great Manly

Denial Des has said that we does not take any notice of fans in the social medial
This suggests to me that he also does not take any notice of the score board at the end of each game and at the end of our sad teams record breaking thrashings

The moral of the story ....
TOUGH TIMES DO LAST AT MANLY
BUT TOUGH MANLY PEOPLE DO
AND IF OUR COACH AND PLAYERS CANNOT TOUGH IT OUT
ALL OF US MANLY CLUB MEMBERS WILL SURELY SEE IT THROUGH !!!
20210402_104912.jpg

Attachments

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 179
The club's biggest Facebook fan forum, The Manly Sea Eagles Supporters Group, which has nearly 30,000 members, was bombarded by disappointed fans.

To all of the 30,000 facebook so called Manly Sea eagles Supporters group that are reading this.....

Before you have the hide of criticising our players for not having a go

Should have a good look at your selves in the mirror you Bloody Hypocrites

And lead by example and have a go your selves and support our club where it counts

through club membership

2021 NRL Membership Tracker
Club Name202120202020201920182017
13 Mar13 MarFinalFinalFinalFinal
Parramatta29,51026,80928,15625,25825,14524,501
South Sydney29,23328,54229,67029,62629,18930,220
Canberra18,82118,38819,03920,12120,05519,091
Newcastle18,77918,13918,86020,66518,01713,370
Wests Tigers17,46816,23517,91220,73920,79418,074
Sydney Roosters15,18215,15716,40716,38416,04416,001
St Geo Illa15,00015,03515,27221,02821,19719,181
Canterbury12,70815,17015,17018,34319,57018,833
Manly10,76912,52412,88712,44012,43013,163

We are not going well at the moment but these momentary moments do not define the Greatness of our Legendary club .

What defines our Legendary club is the never say die , passionate ,resilient ,committed and loyal Manly souls including great players , Investors and Club members that stick around and rise above adversity like the Great Sea eagles that we are and soar once again to Glory

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!
20210110_081944.jpg

God Bless Every great Loyal Manly Soul that embraces our great wins as well as our loses and Always choose to be loyal to our Legendary club and Support it All the Way to its Next Cycle of Success

Our Legendary club proudly celebrates our 75th year anniversary because of the Great Manly resilient Souls that have never run away from lifes adversaries

Great Loyal , Manly people Always Run Adversary Down
and Always Turn Our Legendary Club Around !!!

Attachments

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 111
God Bless Every great Loyal Manly Soul that embraces our great wins as well as our loses and Always choose to be loyal to our Legendary club and Support it All the Way to its Next Cycle of Success

Our Legendary club proudly celebrates our 75th year anniversary because of the Great Manly resilient Souls that have never run away from lifes adversaries

Great Loyal , Manly people Always Run Adversary Down
and Always Turn Our Legendary Club Around !!!

View attachment 17645

Not going to lie @BOZO old friend, I've been a season ticket holder every year for as long as I can remember. I'm struggling to warrant paying money on a team where there's a huge disconnect with me as a customer. I don't feel part of their community.

It's like our club doesn't care, whatsoever at every level. Why should I? Season pass to the NHL. I get more interaction from The Colorado Avalanche than I do Sea Eagles, and their business, and fanbase is exponentially larger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4