Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SHOOSH

Some NRL types never learn. A Souths player had far too much to drink at Mudgee races last weekend and made a complete fool of himself. And on the northern beaches, a Manly star got drunk at the season launch and behaved like an absolute goose.
Someone channelling the great Choc Watmough ?

And as I expected there was something to report according to Buzz.

We have a poor track record with season launches.
I have been to heaps of work functions with unlimited booze but always controlled myself. I love a good piss up but reserve that to having a drink with mates at a private residence.

Hopefully it is Buzz over reacting but why get drunk and give him ammo, even if the guy is one of the biggest pissheads I have met.

SHOOSH

Some NRL types never learn. A Souths player had far too much to drink at Mudgee races last weekend and made a complete fool of himself. And on the northern beaches, a Manly star got drunk at the season launch and behaved like an absolute goose.
At least it’s not my favourite player Walker....he’s on a booze ban hahahaha.

And as I expected there was something to report according to Buzz.

We have a poor track record with season launches.
I have been to heaps of work functions with unlimited booze but always controlled myself. I love a good piss up but reserve that to having a drink with mates at a private residence.

Hopefully it is Buzz over reacting but why get drunk and give him ammo, even if the guy is one of the biggest pissheads I have met.

SHOOSH

Time to repost the picture of the poor stripper on Rothfield’s lap.

the players are normally drinking OJ or water at
4 Pines was one of the corporate sponsors for the night. It 'appears' some players are drinking wine or beer (e.g. Parker)

Those in the new stand probably won't be able to see it. Yes, you would think the middle of the hill may give more universal viewing angles.
I wrote to the club about this when the concept images were released a couple of years ago, pointing out that people who sit on The Hill (like me) wouldn't be able to see the video scoreboard. I received an email reply assuring me that I was mistaken and that all patrons on the Hill would have a good view of the scoreboard.
I think they were gaslighting me.
Not only will Hill patrons find it difficult to view the scoreboard the people in the COE grandstand will definitely not be able to see it.
They must build another video screen at the southern end of the ground or else a large proportion of spectators won't be able to view replays etc.

There must be a game of footy this weekend, pre match interviews are back;

How is the sound so bad and why hasn’t a media advisor told him to just say “Dessie won’t let us talk about team selections. “ So easy.

Video from season launch

Thank you @The Wheel

Very Moving and Inspiring worlds from our CEO Mr Humphreys

OUR PAST MANLY LEGENDS SHOULD BE EXTREMELY PROUD OF THE LEGACY THAT THEY HAVE LEFT

IT IS NOW UP TO THIS FINE GROUP OF MEN IN FRONT OF YOU TO STEP UP AND LEAVE THEIR THEIR LEGACY IN 2021

US FANS ARE ALSO A BIG PART OF OUR LEGENDARY CLUB AND WE SHOULD ALL STEP UP AND JOIN OUR GREAT PLAYERS IN LEAVING OUR LEGACY IN 2021 AS WELL
20210110_081944.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4