Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A question to The Wheel re Membership:
I have been a Member for many decades, but I like to make my decision each season, not be automatically renewed. I think it is the club's hide to presume I'll always sign up.
Anyway, when trying to renew this season it appears I can only do it if I Auto-Renewal. It won't accept any other payment play.
Is this correct?
PS: I did relent and I have signed up, but I don't like the idea that every year my membership will be automatically deducted from my credit card.
I 100% agree with you Who. It appears to be the way of the current subscription world apparently. I am still trying to cancel an automatic anti virus subscription after two years trying.

A question to The Wheel re Membership:
I have been a Member for many decades, but I like to make my decision each season, not be automatically renewed. I think it is the club's hide to presume I'll always sign up.
Anyway, when trying to renew this season it appears I can only do it if I Auto-Renewal. It won't accept any other payment play.
Is this correct?
PS: I did relent and I have signed up, but I don't like the idea that every year my membership will be automatically deducted from my credit card.
No I highly doubt that is the case. Sounds like an IT issue. Suggest give the membership team a call and ask to be taken off auto renewal.

They are really helpful team and I am sure they can work it out

Passion changes everything

I was born in Europe ,

I live in the Southern Suburbs

But I bleed Manly

Does that make sense ?

Neither do you feathered friend Because passion over rides every thing and with stands every obstacle
and I am now convinced that some Manly people have no idea about what passion really is !!!
I was also born in Europe
I also live in the Southern Suburbs
I've also bled Manly since 1966
Makes a lot of sense to me. Would life be worth living without my team?, I would find it very hard.

I was also born in Europe
Makes a lot of sense to me. Would life be worth living without my team?, I would find it very hard.
I was also born in Europe (Belmore actually)

Dear feathered fiend @ellakasmar

Due to my circumstances I need to work long security shifts and also work some weekends and look after my aging parents and this permits me from attending as many games at our sacred home ground as I would like

I would humbly would like to take this opportunity as a grateful and privileged Manly club member To give back to our Great club and assist your lovely Manly Sea eagle Grandparents By offering to pay for 2 x $70 grand stand tickets to any Manly game this season

Please accept my no obligation offer but only a passionate act of gratitude to our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and send me your banking details so I can deposit to your account $140 for both your lovely Grand parents to enjoy a Manly game

Since 1947 our Legendary club has been living in its great glory by the Grace and Generosity of all the passionate Manly people and as long as we have passionate people supporting our legendary club It will continue to stand alone as the Greatest club of all .

I hope @ellakasmar you can keep up with your loyal and passionate contribution because our Great club needs all of us Manly people now more than ever as tough times do not last but passionate people do

God bless the Manly Sea eagles
Who are more than just a club
and Inspire people beyond football fields
img_6516.jpg

Last edited:

Due to my circumstances I need to work long security shifts and also work some weekends and look after my aging parents and this permits me from attending as many games at our sacred home ground as I would like

I would humbly would like to take this opportunity as a grateful and privileged Manly club member To give back to our Great club and assist your lovely Manly Sea eagle Grandparents By offering to pay for 2 x $70 grand stand tickets to any Manly game this season

Please accept my no obligation offer but only a passionate act of gratitude to our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and send me your banking details so I can deposit to your account $140 for both your lovely Grand parents to enjoy a Manly game

Since 1947 our Legendary club has been living in its great glory by the Grace and Generosity of all the passionate Manly people and as long as we have passionate people supporting our legendary club It will continue to stand alone as the Greatest club of all .

I hope @ellakasmar you can keep up with your loyal and passionate contribution because our Great club needs all of us Manly people now more than ever because tough times do not last but passionate people do

View attachment 17003
ooooh schucks @BOZO
your a good dude mate and i think you deserve to bang on about membering up without recourse for 1 week.
P.s i know you will anyway, and you dont need my permission but it is essentially the least i could do, literally

ooooh schucks @BOZO
your a good dude mate and i think you deserve to bang on about membering up without recourse for 1 week.
P.s i know you will anyway, and you dont need my permission but it is essentially the least i could do, literally
Do you know what I find appalling feathered friend

So called NRL media experts that have no soul for the game

No soul what so ever

Just like you cannot put a pair of wings on an eel and expect it to look Like a Sea eagle
You cannot also expect Manly supporters to pay the same price to watch their Legendary club play and compare it with a club that has disgraced its jersey and humiliated its supporters for 14 long suffering years with wooden spoons like the Bankwest eels

Last edited:

I hope @ellakasmar you can keep up with your loyal and passionate contribution because our Great club needs all of us Manly people now more than ever as tough times do not last but passionate people do

View attachment 17003

I'm going to assume you meant 'friend' and not 'fiend' and work +folks 'prevent' and not 'permits' you going to games.

Unless you think ella is actually a fiend! lol.

Anyway a great gesture and as I remember you following through and getting some flowers (I think) to Max when he was in hospital, I have no doubt you would follow through.

Nice one!

club news!

If you are a dedicated 'furry' and times are 'ruff' - maybe you can swing a $40 pet membership.

You'll get:
  • /2021 Member Pet Tag
  • /2021 Pet Certificate
  • /Regular Member exclusive emails
  • /10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
  • /Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

fwiw

SEA EAGLES: TOM TRBOJEVIC

It is easy to lose sight of Tom Trbojevic’s youth — he will not turn 25 until the end of his seventh season in the NRL — and his form when fit has always been strong. But it’s been a while since we saw the best of him consistently. The Sea Eagles missed him badly last year and need his hamstrings to hold together. “I had a lot of time so there was no rushing the recovery and I’m back into full training now,” Trbojevic said. “To have a full pre-season under my belt definitely helps and I’m enjoying being back at training.”

Goal Kicking:

MANLY – Regular season tally: 53/76

Reuben Garrick: 41/60 (68.3%) 126 SC points

Daly Cherry-Evans 12/16 (75%) 40 SC points

Analysis: After knocking them over at a promising percentage (76.5% to be accurate) in 2019, Garrick somewhat lost his radar in 2020. I would expect Garrick to be given the chance to redeem himself, but should the radar slip, or he fail to win selection, then DCE is a more than capable backup. In 2018, Cherry-Evans was the team’s first-choice kicker and he slotted 65/83 at 78.3%. Already on the elite border, Cherry-Evans would emerge as a genuine challenger to Nathan Cleary’s mantle as the HFB king if he took the goalkicking job full time.

I'm going to assume you meant 'friend' and not 'fiend' and work +folks 'prevent' and not 'permits' you going to games.

Unless you think ella is actually a fiend! lol.

Anyway a great gesture and as I remember you following through and getting some flowers (I think) to Max when he was in hospital, I have no doubt you would follow through.

Nice one!
All for the Glory of our priceless Legendary club feathered friend !!!
Whos spine tingling great memories that it has given us over the years that money cant buy

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been hesitant to use the block function because I really want to hear everyones views whether I agree with them or not.

But my enjoyment of this site is being affected atm so see no choice.

I personslly believe my membership is a donation to the club but it is not my place to judge or bully others as I know not their situation and I also respect that people have different drivers and motivations.

From the every gamer who lives decked out in manly gear to the casual fan who watches on TV. We are all Manly fans and there is space for us all to coexist.

Looking forward to the season and looking forward to chatting footy with you all as always!!

Members open training session this morning

Was a great morning and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Was more of a fitness training session so wasn't able to report of potential halves pairing from Round 1.

We did get a few words from Des and one of his support staff members who reported that Ben Turbo, DCE and Garrick have been the standouts in the off season with the latter two breaking some records in regards to tests that are done on the players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4