Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very tough week for the squad but good to see them still getting on with their preparation [ albeit with heavy hearts with the tragic loss of a team mate just days ago . Hoping that the spirit and dedication that Kieth showed to his team mates and club will be some sort of positive motivation for them to still strive to do well and in honor of his memory .

What design did you vote for?

7031970F-BE18-4675-9967-DA11EA34CB36.jpeg

What design did you vote for?

View attachment 16075
I voted 4: maroon with grey seats - I think it looked the best and still had a hoops feel to it. White seats become quite ratty and dirty very quickly. Grey will mask that a bit.

I suspect most will choose option 6 and I’d still be happy with that. I just don’t want chevron.

I voted 4: maroon with grey seats - I think it looked the best and still had a hoops feel to it. White seats become quite ratty and dirty very quickly. Grey will mask that a bit.

I suspect most will choose option 6 and I’d still be happy with that. I just don’t want chevron.

Upside down chevron just looks plain weird

Matt Ballin interview

To get that role Matt must be someone the club sees as a possible future Sea Eagles head coach. It will be most interesting to see how he goes, coaching isn't for everyone. I always thought Gift had something about him that could make him a great coach. Although I only ever met him once, and he may have no interest in it.

I think I voted for 5 from memory.

But it was always going to be a predominantly maroon design because I thought the same...."Those light seats will be filthy after one season".

I had to laugh because that sounds like something my dear departed mother would say. See. I was listening mum. @:)

To get that role Matt must be someone the club sees as a possible future Sea Eagles head coach. It will be most interesting to see how he goes, coaching isn't for everyone. I always thought Gift had something about him that could make him a great coach. Although I only ever met him once, and he may have no interest in it.
It is important to the Manly Sea Eagles that this partnership with Blacktown is a success. That growing area of Sydney will continue to produce a lot of RL juniors, which will bolster to relatively small numbers of juniors from the Manly-Warringah region.
To date the lack of on-field success of Blacktown has hindered our chances at NRL level, but it will be better when many of the Blacktown matches are played prior to our NRL matches so that we can watch the progress of players, like we used to do when reserve grade was played.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4