Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I also liked the interview with Josh Schuster and Ben T ,hope they get a heap of game time and stay injury free ..Go MANLY !!!

Good to see Zac Saddler getting into it. Jade Anderson has bulked up considerably. If we can avoid the horror injury toll we have had for the last couple of seasons, the depth looks good.

Great pics. Congratulations to the media team for captioning the photos.
I can't wait to see Tenterfield in action. It will be interesting to see if he is as heavy as Tent -- no relation -- as he is a similar height and his thighs in one shot look enormous. I've seen him play twice and loved his aggression.

Seems to be most of the fringe players at early training ( obviously I wasn’t expecting to see Jake / Cherry).

I would have thought all bar the above two would be back this week.

Yes agree , just don’t think we should get our hopes up too much as he’ll be extremely lucky to make it through a season at this stage of his career.
I agree Mark but I think we need to remember one thing, that he is only here for a year ,with an option of another year, but that option is in the clubs favour. So if he has another bad year, do we really lose that much, because then the club has the option to say, thats it Foz, its time you retired

I agree Mark but I think we need to remember one thing, that he is only here for a year ,with an option of another year, but that option is in the clubs favour. So if he has another bad year, do we really lose that much, because then the club has the option to say, thats it Foz, its time you retired
I think it is a great option as well. Not on big money, quality player on his day. May only get half a season out of him but amazing guy to have on bench in finals.

Screenshot_20201128-090238_Chrome.jpg

Olakau'atu is a beast

Should be starting on that left edge running off Schuster or Foran IMO

It might be my imagination but the players in the shots other that Toff Sipley look a little leaner Oka Cust etc so maybe an adjustment for the faster paced game and requirement to carrying less bulk

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2